X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pointed out last night that the low score from the TCU-TT game was a direct result of Mike Stoops stank being purged from the Big 12.

Now that his cloud of suck is no longer hanging over the conference teams are inspired to play harder and with more discipline on D.

I expect a lot of SEC like scores from here on out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
      I pointed out last night that the low score from the TCU-TT game was a direct result of Mike Stoops stank being purged from the Big 12.

Now that his cloud of suck is no longer hanging over the conference teams are inspired to play harder and with more discipline on D.

nevermind.. I went back a few pages....
      #Fire Garrett

Comment

I pointed out last night that the low score from the TCU-TT game was a direct result of Mike Stoops stank being purged from the Big 12.

In three games at Oklahoma State, against West Virginia and at TCU, Texas Tech went 2-1, lost to the 'Eers by one score and allowed just seven second-half points on defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by skidadl View Post
          In three games at Oklahoma State, against West Virginia and at TCU, Texas Tech went 2-1, lost to the 'Eers by one score and allowed just seven second-half points on defense.

Fucking Kingsbury is going to save his job. Just to disappoint later.
          #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
            Fucking Kingsbury is going to save his job. Just to disappoint later.
            Are you happy deep down in your heart or are you a really disappointed fan?
            Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
              Are you happy deep down in your heart or are you a really disappointed fan?
              Of course Im disappointed. All this is doing is kicking the can down the road and I hate wasting time on what I believe to be a foregone conclusion. We are going to waste time here just like Dallas has wasted for the last 5 years.
              #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Iowa's TEs are so good. Hockenson is a stud as well. And he blocks better than any Dallas TEs.

Comment

• Oregon Washington should be a good game to judge a potential QB prospect.

Comment

• Go Vols

Comment

• Originally posted by midswat View Post
                      Go Vols
                      Good win mid
                      2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Memphis has hung 30 points on UCF in the first half. Looks like Josh Heupel added his old coaching buddy Mike Stoops to the UCF staff this week. Sucks for you, Deuce.

Comment

• It's crazy to see how far the Texas defense has come in just 2 seasons.
                          2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

Memphis has hung 30 points on UCF in the first half. Looks like Josh Heupel added his old coaching buddy Mike Stoops to the UCF staff this week. Sucks for you, Deuce.
                            You know how you know that we didn’t hire Stoops?

UCF pitches a shutout in the 2nd half to pull out a win. BOOOOOOM!

Comment

• If you would have told me 18 months ago that I would be crediting the defense for winning us a game, I would have told you that you were crazy.

6 in a row!

2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

• Sooo..how the hell do you beat a bama team that has an actual qb?
                                2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X