2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

midswat

... soon
Imagine talking shit about a team that’s won 22 straight in the last 2 years when your own team has won a combined 8 games in that time span...
1. Winning 22 straight isn’t as impressive when your schedule consists of refrigerator colleges. And it’s reflected in how little respect anyone gives you. Hence the irrelevant comment. :art

2. Tennessee sucks and is rebuilding, and you can find multiple quotes of mine stating as such. I’m not trash talking. I’m pointing out facts and pointing out the fallacies in your child-like “nu uh” arguments.

D

Deuce

It may have a similar distribution, but it lacks something important: talent. It’s laughable that you are even willing to suggest that your bullshit conference is on the same level as the SEC, or any of the Power 5 conferences, for that matter.
I didn’t say the American was too to bottom as talented as any conference, just pointing out that all conferences have shitty teams and so to pick on the Americans as if that makes some sort of point is ridiculous. I guess I could say Bama plays nobody cause they got to play Louisville and Ole Miss.

But when discussing the elite teams (UCF and Cincy), they absolutely have talent and would wipe the floor with 90% of the P5 schools.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I wish my team was 22-0. You can only play who you have and I think everybody should agree that not very many teams play hard non conference schedules. Unless you can prove that UCF isnt trying I think the argument is moot.

I remember when Baylor went on their run the AD did state they were attempting to get tougher oppoments but nobody would accept. They dont want to take a chance ruining their preseason rankings.

D

Deuce

I wish my team was 22-0. You can only play who you have and I think everybody should agree that not very many teams play hard non conference schedules. Unless you can prove that UCF isnt trying I think the argument is moot.

I remember when Baylor went on their run the AD did state they were attempting to get tougher oppoments but nobody would accept. They dont want to take a chance ruining their preseason rankings.
Pretty much spot on. A game with UCF doesn’t help the elite P5 teams cause if they win, they were supposed to. If they lose, everything is ruined. We had Texas on the hook and that game got bought out last offseason. We have Stanford for next season, but they have been average this year. We were supposed to have UNC this year and lost the game due to their hurricane. If we had the game and won, it would have been looked down on as a cheap win over a 2 win team. What people don’t think is we booked this game years ago when UNC was coming off an aCC title. Not much we we can do when quality teams fall apart.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

Leach is absolutely a national treasure.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Omg :lol

D

Deuce

I saw on ESPN a few weeks ago that was actually a sign someone brought to Gameday at Wazzu and they gave it to him after. So he framed it. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
I saw on ESPN a few weeks ago that was actually a sign someone brought to Gameday at Wazzu and they gave it to him after. So he framed it. :lol
That is fantastic.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

He is pretty much greatness

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This is going to be hilarious.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
This is going to be hilarious.
The Mad Hatter is going to find out that he's not in Louisiana anymore.

Trying to figure out which early game to watch but they mostly look like crap. Maybe TCU/Baylor for shits and giggles.

Cotton

Staff member

Trying to figure out which early game to watch but they mostly look like crap. Maybe TCU/Baylor for shits and giggles.
Yeah, I’m watching TCU/Baylor for now.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Yeah, I'm watching Alabama and the Citadel.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The Citadel tied up at halftime with Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom