2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deuce

I just looked up UCF’s schedule and it’s...well...laughable.
If you’ve got any in’s with Michigan and they will schedule us, feel free. The only time they ever return our calls are for a body bag road game coming off 0-12.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
If you’ve got any in’s with Michigan and they will schedule us, feel free. The only time they ever return our calls are for a body bag road game coming off 0-12.
And that’s because UCF is a mediocre program playing in a dead conference. If they went to the ACC and competed for a real championship, then we can talk. I think it’s great that they’re undefeated, but they haven’t played a single viable team to date this season. Michigan would steamroll UCF, and any reasonable college fan would admit it.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
When your conference has teams with these records, please show me the quality wins.

midswat

... soon

How can this be?

Don’t they realize ucf played Pittsburgh????
[MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION].... probably should reconsider the whole sec plays weak schedules idea you have in your head.

D

Deuce

And that’s because UCF is a mediocre program playing in a dead conference. If they went to the ACC and competed for a real championship, then we can talk. I think it’s great that they’re undefeated, but they haven’t played a single viable team to date this season. Michigan would steamroll UCF, and any reasonable college fan would admit it.
Good for you to have an opinion. You know who else has opinions? People who actually know football good enough to coach it. Sonny Dykes coaches against both this year and said not only is there not much of a difference between our teams, but we have better skill players. :lol That has to sting the nostrils.

D

Deuce

How can this be?

Don’t they realize ucf played Pittsburgh????
@Deuce.... probably should reconsider the whole sec plays weak schedules idea you have in your head.
SEC schedule is over inflated because the polls Lee their crappy teams high to elevate their top teams. In what world does a poll voter see UF and Miss St play and say “damn, those are too 15-20 teams!”?

midswat

... soon
SEC schedule is over inflated because the polls Lee their crappy teams high to elevate their top teams. In what world does a poll voter see UF and Miss St play and say “damn, those are too 15-20 teams!”?
Probably the same idiot poll voter that sees your high school schedule and your defense give up 700 yards to Temple and thinks you belong in the top 15

:shrug

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Good for you to have an opinion. You know who else has opinions? People who actually know football good enough to coach it. Sonny Dykes coaches against both this year and said not only is there not much of a difference between our teams, but we have better skill players. :lol That has to sting the nostrils.
I’m sorry, were you saying something? I couldn’t hear you above the sounds from your opponents’ 1-9 and 2-8 records.

And, don’t compare our teams to each other again. We may not have a real chance to win a national championship because Alabama is the best of the best, but my defense would wipe its ass with your team, and no one would argue otherwise.

Last edited:

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Probably the same idiot poll voter that sees your high school schedule and your defense give up 700 yards to Temple and thinks you belong in the top 15

The same Temple team that lost to a 4-6 FCS Villanova team.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
So the college thread got a little spiced up and I wand the instigator? If you guys would do this more often there wouldn’t be a need for my nonsense on a regular basis.

D

Deuce

I’m sorry, were you saying something? I couldn’t hear you above the sounds from your opponents’ 1-9 and 2-8 records.

And, don’t compare our teams to each other again. We may not have a real chance to win a national championship because Alabama is the best of the best, but my defense would wipe its ass with your team, and no one would argue otherwise.
Considering Dykes is the only common opponent we have, his opinion is valid.

And F your defense and the slow ass offenses they see in the Big 10.

D

Deuce

I love the Temple argument. As if yardage given up matters at any time. I will gladly see my D give up 1000 yards a game if they hold to FGs and we win the game.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Considering Dykes is the only common opponent we have, his opinion is valid.

And F your defense and the slow ass offenses they see in the Big 10.
That comment coming from a guy whose team plays in a conference comprised mostly of teams with losing records. Until you play against a legitimate team in the regular season as opposed to the glorified high school schedule that you have, you should remain quiet.

midswat

... soon
That comment coming from a guy whose team plays in a conference comprised mostly of teams with losing records. Until you play against a legitimate team in the regular season as opposed to the glorified high school schedule that you have, you should remain quiet.
Imagine trying to boast about beating a 6-4 Pitt team in an attempt to prop your squad up.

Be better Deuce. You’re embarrassing yourself here.

D

Deuce

Our conference is no different than any others. It has some bad teams, some middle of the road teams and is carried by the elite. We’re undefeated and Cincy is 9-1. Sounds like the SEC where it’s Bama and Georgia and then everybody else or the Big 12 with Oklahoma and UT.

D

Deuce

Imagine trying to boast about beating a 6-4 Pitt team in an attempt to prop your squad up.

Be better Deuce. You’re embarrassing yourself here.
Imagine talking shit about a team that’s won 22 straight in the last 2 years when your own team has won a combined 8 games in that time span...

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Our conference is no different than any others. It has some bad teams, some middle of the road teams and is carried by the elite. We’re undefeated and Cincy is 9-1. Sounds like the SEC where it’s Bama and Georgia and then everybody else or the Big 12 with Oklahoma and UT.
It may have a similar distribution, but it lacks something important: talent. It’s laughable that you are even willing to suggest that your bullshit conference is on the same level as the SEC, or any of the Power 5 conferences, for that matter.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So the college thread got a little spiced up and I wand the instigator? If you guys would do this more often there wouldn’t be a need for my nonsense on a regular basis.
I know right :lol
and here I thought orangebloods was a shitshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom