2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Our QB is awful. Terrible.
Just think how the season would look of Kliff had gone with him over Bowman when Carter got hurt.

D

Deuce

Game day is coming to Orlando next week, so I’ll be there. Going to make a 2 sided sign to flip around and while I’m not sure what one sign will say yet, the other will read:

“SOON.

- midswat”

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Lots of unrest in Raiderville today. It is too bad because Kliff is putting out his best product and we are still .500.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
0-2 - Gone.
1-1 - Probably gone, but who knows.
2-0 - Probably back

midswat

... soon
Game day is coming to Orlando next week, so I’ll be there. Going to make a 2 sided sign to flip around and while I’m not sure what one sign will say yet, the other will read:

“SOON.

- midswat”
“22 game winning streak and still irrelevant.

-UCF”

:art

D

Deuce

“22 game winning streak and still irrelevant.

-UCF”

:art
Pretty sure that’s not the case since Gameday is on campus and they regularly spent a full 15 minute segment discussing us each week for the last month. But hey, congrats on your program changing win against Kentucky. lawl

midswat

... soon
Pretty sure that’s not the case since Gameday is on campus and they regularly spent a full 15 minute segment discussing us each week for the last month. But hey, congrats on your program changing win against Kentucky. lawl
Kentucky was ranked higher than your team when we beat them. :lol

We beat the #11 and #21 ranked program in the country this year, with a first year/first time head coach and a complete slaw roster. Our future is pretty bright.

TBH I hadn't even thought of your team in months, but I just looked at your schedule.... JFC what a crap schedule. Be honest.... which of those would you qualify as being a 'quality' win?

D

Deuce

Kentucky was ranked higher than your team when we beat them. :lol

We beat the #11 and #21 ranked program in the country this year, with a first year/first time head coach and a complete slaw roster. Our future is pretty bright.

TBH I hadn't even thought of your team in months, but I just looked at your schedule.... JFC what a crap schedule. Be honest.... which of those would you qualify as being a 'quality' win?
Pitt is about to play for the ACC title so I’m pretty sure that qualifies.

midswat

... soon
Pitt is about to play for the ACC title so I’m pretty sure that qualifies.
Ah yes. The 6-4 Pitt Panthers. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

You're adorable Deuce! I'm not going to clutter this thread with this jibberish. Enjoy your season. I'm enjoying the rebuild and progress my Vols are showing.

That's all that matters.

he said pittsburgh.... :lol :lol :lol

D

Deuce

Ah yes. The 6-4 Pitt Panthers. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

You're adorable Deuce! I'm not going to clutter this thread with this jibberish. Enjoy your season. I'm enjoying the rebuild and progress my Vols are showing.

That's all that matters.

he said pittsburgh.... :lol :lol :lol
3 of their losses are to us, Notre Dame and Penn St. not exactly a cupcake schedule for them either. Much tougher than anyone in the SEC will play.

Speaking of the SEC, which FCS team did Tennessee draw this week? I know it’s not The Citadel as Alabama gets them.

midswat

... soon
:lol you’re adorable deuce

Have a good night. Enjoy your season.

FYI Tennessee has had the second hardest schedule this year. Our five losses have been to the #1, #5, #9, #15 and South Carolina this year. But we’ve also beat the #11 and #21 ranked teams. Tennessee sucks right now, but we’ll be good again.... wait for it.... soon.

Keep telling yourself Pitt is a “quality” win. :lol

Seriously, you can have the last word. There’s a reason you’ve won 22 straight yet can’t crack the top 10. You play a terrible schedule. Don’t get mad about it.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
:lol you’re adorable deuce

Have a good night. Enjoy your season.

FYI Tennessee has had the second hardest schedule this year. Our five losses have been to the #1, #5, #9, #15 and South Carolina this year. But we’ve also beat the #11 and #21 ranked teams. Tennessee sucks right now, but we’ll be good again.... wait for it.... soon.

Keep telling yourself Pitt is a “quality” win. :lol

Seriously, you can have the last word. There’s a reason you’ve won 22 straight yet can’t crack the top 10. You play a terrible schedule. Don’t get mad about it.
I just looked up UCF’s schedule and it’s...well...laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom