2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Texas looked pretty damn good for an unranked team.
Their defense is good. I expect them to be a tough playing football team. The QB is sort of an old school style player.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
They were a big powerhouse until their whole strength and conditioning program got nabbed for roiding up players in the Osbourne era.
Since then, their recruiting has suffered. Lincoln is a horrible town that makes it hard. Might even be worse than Lubbock.
Lubbock is worse. At least the people in Lincoln have teeth. The same can’t be said fhe folks in Lubbock.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I call Shenanigans.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
You bastard.
I just call it as I see it. Lubbock is a shithole. It’s in the middle of nowhere and has no appreciable societal value. No one would miss it if it disappeared off the map. In fact, Texas would likely be a better place without it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I just call it as I see it. Lubbock is a shithole. It’s in the middle of nowhere and has no appreciable societal value. No one would miss it if it disappeared off the map. In fact, Texas would likely be a better place without it.
OIC

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have banned for less.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Don't wanna get too excited, but we might just have something here.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Damn, that was harsh.

Funny though.

midswat

... soon
I knew it was a rebuilding year but god damn Tennessee sucks.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Woah there bud. Here I am watching the TT game and openly rooting for them despite my better judgement and you’re going to do me like this?
I’m sorry, bro. I have this involuntary asshole thing that I can’t help. It is like being gay in that I was born this way.

You know I love you.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Have you ever even been to Lubbock?
He openly supports Pat Mcquistan. Its openly evident that his judgment is not up to par.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He openly supports Pat Mcquistan. Its openly evident that his judgment is not up to par.
Not sure what you're talking about, Pat was the more handsome McQuistan.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

midswat

... soon
They may stop sucking...SOON.
I sure hope so, but I think it’s going to take a roster overhaul. Our OL and DL are terrible.

Maybe 5 wins this year. 7-8 next. Hopefully 10+ 2020.

If I can stomach the cowboys from 1996-2013, I can stomach a UT rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom