Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 College Football Chatter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • @ Florida State.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
      @ Florida State.
      What a clown show performance by FSU against mighty Samford. I'll LMAO at FSU if they can't pull this out.

      Comment


      • Well, that's it for Samford's Cinderella story. Ain't going to win many games while throwing four picks.

        Comment


        • Comment


          • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
            The Hot Boyz will probably do something like this after a sack.
            #Fire Garrett

            Comment


            • A Turnover Backpack?



              I guess when the on-field product is hot garbage you have to turn to gimmicks.

              Comment


              • Tech very well could lose to UH on Saturday. Tech's inexperienced QB against UH's stout DL, their fast passing game against Tech's potentially shaky secondary...

                If Tech gets beat the could very well be on the way to 4 straight losses.

                UH
                @OSU
                WVU
                @TCU

                The next 4 weeks could determine the next 4-5 years for the football program. What I see is a definite 6 losses with a potential for more. There is a chance that Tech could be looking at 7-8 losses on the season. We will find out the story in the next few weeks. If they lose 4 straight there is no way that Kliff can survive.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by skidadl View Post
                  Tech very well could lose to UH on Saturday. Tech's inexperienced QB against UH's stout DL, their fast passing game against Tech's potentially shaky secondary...

                  If Tech gets beat the could very well be on the way to 4 straight losses.

                  UH
                  @OSU
                  WVU
                  @TCU

                  The next 4 weeks could determine the next 4-5 years for the football program. What I see is a definite 6 losses with a potential for more. There is a chance that Tech could be looking at 7-8 losses on the season. We will find out the story in the next few weeks. If they lose 4 straight there is no way that Kliff can survive.
                  If things go south, I could see a 3 win season. Lamar, Kansas, and Baylor.
                  2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by skidadl View Post
                    Tech very well could lose to UH on Saturday. Tech's inexperienced QB against UH's stout DL, their fast passing game against Tech's potentially shaky secondary...

                    If Tech gets beat the could very well be on the way to 4 straight losses.

                    UH
                    @OSU
                    WVU
                    @TCU

                    The next 4 weeks could determine the next 4-5 years for the football program. What I see is a definite 6 losses with a potential for more. There is a chance that Tech could be looking at 7-8 losses on the season. We will find out the story in the next few weeks. If they lose 4 straight there is no way that Kliff can survive.
                    Dont play with feelings lile this.....
                    #Fire Garrett

                    Comment


                    • defense wins championships

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rev View Post
                        The Hot Boyz will probably do something like this after a sack.
                        2014=2009, 2015=2010?

                        The Garrett Song

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                          Jalen Ramsey disagrees.

                          Comment


                          • Today is Kliff Kingsbury’s first day of the rest of his career.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by skidadl View Post
                              Today is Kliff Kingsbury’s first day of the rest of his career.
                              He's signing his extension today?
                              2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                                He's signing his extension today?
                                Probably.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X