2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Don't pay attention to [MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION] , the easy way to find a stream is do a google image search for goatse then just click on the OU image
Yes but they are always on top. Other images (Yosemite Sams) are bent over and on bottom.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yes but they are always on top. Other images (Yosemite Sams) are bent over and on bottom.
Your shit talking needs some serious work.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It was a solid shot at Tech... Yosemite Sam goatse. I'm already afraid of google imaging that.
Don’t explain that to the Dawg. I am trying to remain as an angelic being in his perception of me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Don’t explain that to the Dawg. I am trying to remain as an angelic being in his perception of me.
If you truly know what goatse is, I would be very impressed and give due props.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
If you truly know what goatse is, I would be very impressed and give due props.
I only know it from the warped people on the web. For being 53, I guess I'm a bit naive. I remember learning the term "snowball" in a less than "traditional" context on a message board years ago.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I only know it from the warped people on the web. For being 53, I guess I'm a bit naive. I remember learning the term "snowball" in a less than "traditional" context on a message board years ago.
Google image lemon party.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Apparently Nebraska is really bad at football. Does anyone else remember when they were a powerhouse? They should have never left the Big 12. I completely understand why they did (because UT is evil) but it was a bad move for them.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I see [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] was at the game

D

Deuce

Apparently Nebraska is really bad at football. Does anyone else remember when they were a powerhouse? They should have never left the Big 12. I completely understand why they did (because UT is evil) but it was a bad move for them.
Their level of shittiness has nothing to do without conference affiliation. It’s bad karma for their shady business practices and the fanbase’s weird, cultish attitude.

D

Deuce

I see @Deuce was at the game

I was at the game. This dude had me dying.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They were a big powerhouse until their whole strength and conditioning program got nabbed for roiding up players in the Osbourne era.
Since then, their recruiting has suffered. Lincoln is a horrible town that makes it hard. Might even be worse than Lubbock.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Their level of shittiness has nothing to do without conference affiliation. It’s bad karma for their shady business practices and the fanbase’s weird, cultish attitude.
Oh yes it does. They are screwed with recruiting. They had Texas ties and a strong Texas affiliation. They don’t have ties here anymore. All of their Texas recruiting inroads are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom