Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 College Football Chatter

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hawaii has a RB who may be bigger than Jerome Bettis.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
      Hawaii has a RB who may be bigger than Jerome Bettis.
      5'11" 250 lbs... Forget the Bus... Its the Ocean liner.
      #Fire Garrett

      Comment


      • Those Hawaii helmets are sweet.

        Comment


        • I am going to Houston to watch Tech dominate Ole Miss on the 1st. Can’t wait for some SEC ass kicking.

          Comment


          • The season officially starts tonight. Im glad you’re all here with me to witness UCF’s domination en route to Back 2 Back National Championships.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by skidadl View Post
              I am going to Houston to watch Tech dominate Ole Miss on the 1st. Can’t wait for some SEC ass kicking.
              Whaaaaaaaaa?

              Who you coming with?
              2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

              Comment


              • I wonder how long it will take Josh Heupel to undo all the great work that Scott Frost did with the UCF program.

                I've never been impressed with Heupel as a coach. Oklahoma's offense and overall QB was average when he was in charge.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                  I wonder how long it will take Josh Heupel to undo all the great work that Scott Frost did with the UCF program.

                  I've never been impressed with Heupel as a coach. Oklahoma's offense and overall QB was average when he was in charge.
                  His OC tenure at Missouri was much more impressive. I’m guessing his failure at OU had more to do with the shit QBs Stoops gave him to work with.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                    His OC tenure at Missouri was much more impressive. I’m guessing his failure at OU had more to do with the shit QBs Stoops gave him to work with.
                    Stoops?

                    Heupel was the QB Coach/OC at Oklahoma. he was the person responsible for recruiting the shit QBs.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                      Stoops?

                      Heupel was the QB Coach/OC at Oklahoma. he was the person responsible for recruiting the shit QBs.
                      So the HC was completely hands off on recruiting the most important position? I doubt it.

                      Comment


                      • Come on Ole Miss!! Help put us out of our misery and start the end of the Kingsbury run at Tech.
                        #Fire Garrett

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rev View Post
                          Come on Ole Miss!! Help put us out of our misery and start the end of the Kingsbury run at Tech.
                          Well, they started out right.
                          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                          Comment


                          • Checks in on Ole Miss/TT.

                            Oh look. 7-0 already.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                              Checks in on Ole Miss/TT.

                              Oh look. 7-0 already.
                              CB fell down...
                              #Fire Garrett

                              Comment


                              • Holy shit, that catch by TJ Vasher. Kicks the shit out of that Beckham catch.
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X