Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

We gone win it all this year.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So who has to clean up all that confetti? The poor custodians?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So who has to clean up all that confetti? The poor custodians?
Well, you know isn’t going to be the team. Texas Tech football never finishes anything it starts.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Brett McMurphy‏Verified account@Brett_McMurphy
For those who have asked for my response to Jeff Snook’s claim Saturday: “I have never revealed my sources in my nearly four decade journalistic career & I am not going to start now. However, I will say unequivocally that Tom Herman was not my source.”

1:57 PM - 11 Aug 2018

midswat

... soon
Could really bite Herman in the ass here. Makes him look terrible, and it's clear that OSU is just going to sweep this under the rug with their "investigation."

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It would be great if Herman did get Meyer fired only to have him be replaced by the guy a year later.

:towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

~Berman head swing~
[MENTION=70]Simpleton[/MENTION]?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

~Berman head swing~
[MENTION=70]Simpleton[/MENTION]?
Meh.

Durkin should be gone but the issues go beyond him, the AD and university leadership are rudderless. It'd be best if the entire AD, the university President, and of course the football staff (after the season) were cleaned out. It'd be nice to send Turgeon packing too but that's a different story.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Wut

Carp

DCC 4Life
Damn...this Smith guy looks worse every day. His interview was a train wreck...he came off abusive.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Damn...this Smith guy looks worse every day. His interview was a train wreck...he came off abusive.
And Urban Meyer kept covering it up.

midswat

... soon
Less than two weeks before the Vols season opener against WVU. They’re playing in Charlotte and I got tickets for my kids and I.

Really hoping Vols can get to 8-4 this year, but it’ll be tough with their roster in transition, new coach, and the schedule. I will say though, I really like Jeremy Pruitt and I don’t think it’ll take him long to get us back as an annual contender.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Less than two weeks before the Vols season opener against WVU. They’re playing in Charlotte and I got tickets for my kids and I.

Really hoping Vols can get to 8-4 this year, but it’ll be tough with their roster in transition, new coach, and the schedule. I will say though, I really like Jeremy Pruitt and I don’t think it’ll take him long to get us back as an annual contender.
Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom