X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Garrett and Linehan need to make the 3 hour drive north on I-35 to learn at the feet of one the bright young minds of the game.

It worked for the Eagles. (Read the article)

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
      Jason Garrett and Linehan need to make the 3 hour drive north on I-35 to learn at the feet of one the bright young minds of the game.

It worked for the Eagles. (Read the article)

If Jones cans Garrett, he had better be calling Riley.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        If Jones cans Garrett, he had better be calling Riley.
        That would make too much sense. Plus there's no personal connection.

My guess is he'd try to talk Romo into coaching.

Comment

No, even worse. Witten.

Comment

• Jerry needs to leave Riley right where he is noe.
            Since Day One

Comment

And only offer Riley the OC or QB coach....
              #Fire Garrett

Comment

• UCLA has one of the best unis in college football. This is nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post

UCLA has one of the best unis in college football. This is nice.
                  UCLA has had baby blue in their colors for a long time. I don’t recall it on the helmet however.
                  Since Day One

Comment

• Gay!

Comment

• Dakota Allen, Jah'Shawn Johnson and Justus Parker were all named preseason All-Big 12 today.

Texas Tech has more All-Big 12 defensive selections (3) than any other team in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by skidadl View Post
                        Dakota Allen, Jah'Shawn Johnson and Justus Parker were all named preseason All-Big 12 today.

Texas Tech has more All-Big 12 defensive selections (3) than any other team in the league.

That is absolutely incredible to me. What a turnaround on that side of the ball. Too bad our offense is going to suck this year.
                        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Dakota Allen is a hell of a story. Recruited out of HS, became a star immediately, got in trouble, kicked out of the program, went to Second Chance U and stared on TV/the team, came back to Tech, became and all-star and will be graduating with a mechanical engineering degree on the way to the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                            That is absolutely incredible to me. What a turnaround on that side of the ball. Too bad our offense is going to suck this year.
                            The most complete team that Kliff has fielded might not be great on offense. This must be what it feels like to be a Cowboy fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by skidadl View Post
                              The most complete team that Kliff has fielded might not be great on offense. This must be what it feels like to be a Cowboy fan.
                              I'm just saying. It quite possibly be the worst offense he has ever fielded.

Comment

• And, I said might. There may be a couple of receivers that play above their heads, and our QB situation may not be that much of a competition after all, leading to a good year on offense. But, this is, without a doubt, the least proven offense we have seen during Kliff's career here.

Comment

Working...
                                X