2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This makes me wonder if we are going to see more stories like this roll out in the near future from various football teams. Folks better get their shit together asap.

Tuberville had one incident like this with James Willis and immediately fired his ass.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This makes me wonder if we are going to see more stories like this roll out in the near future from various football teams. Folks better get their shit together asap.

Tuberville had one incident like this with James Willis and immediately fired his ass.
I am waiting for the Paul Johnson scandal. I don't think it is coming. :sad

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I am waiting for the Paul Johnson scandal. I don't think it is coming. :sad
I will start some Johnson rumors if you start some Kingsbury rumors.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

And now that it’s out that he knew about it, things are only looking worse for him because he openly lied to the media when asked about it. His press release was also some drummed up nonsense that either his agent or his lawyer wrote, which made him sound like an idiot. Further, his former assistant coach is telling a completely different story, which makes it look like everyone knew about the incident and everyone is telling different lies about it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
And now that it’s out that he knew about it, things are only looking worse for him because he openly lied to the media when asked about it. His press release was also some drummed up nonsense that either his agent or his lawyer wrote, which made him sound like an idiot. Further, his former assistant coach is telling a completely different story, which makes it look like everyone knew about the incident and everyone is telling different lies about it.
From what I gather, and I don't claim the know the who story, he lied to the media but he didn't cover it up internally. So it may be a deal where everyone was informed about things at OSU.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
From what I gather, and I don't claim the know the who story, he lied to the media but he didn't cover it up internally. So it may be a deal where everyone was informed about things at OSU.
The investigation will help determine what he did or didn’t do.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I can't wait to see this kid in a Sooners uniform. He'll be on the scene in 2019.

Theo Wease - #1 ranked WR nationally - #3 overall player nationally.

Lucky for the rest of the Big 12 Baker Mayfield is long gone. It would have been unfair to give him a weapon like this to work with.

1bigfan13

Staff member
[MENTION=11]L.T. Fan[/MENTION], Theo Wease is from your area of Texas right?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't wait to see this kid in a Sooners uniform. He'll be on the scene in 2019.

Lucky for the rest of the Big 12 Baker Mayfield is long gone. It would have been unfair to give him a weapon like this to work with.

I just can't look at those gay helmets. Looks like a damn babys bonnet.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

OU is putting together a really freakin good program.

1bigfan13

Staff member
OU is putting together a really freakin good program.
2019 is shaping up to be their best recruiting class since their 2006 class that included Sam Bradford, DeMarco Murray, Gerald McCoy, Jermaine Gresham, and Trent Williams.

Unfortunately it won't matter until they wise tf up and get rid of Mike Stoops.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Can't wait to see Rattler, either.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Can't wait to see Rattler, either.
Might be a long wait for that one.

From my understanding he's not going to enroll early which means he won't be joining the program until June 2019. When you do the math, that's roughly 3 months from the start of the season. I can't see him beating out Austin Kendall, who'll be a RS Junior, for the starting QB job with only 3 months of work under his belt.

Barring injury, I don't think we're going to see Rattler starting a game for OU until 2020 at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom