2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He was taken in the 2nd. Also, Brees is 6’ while Murray might literally be 5’8
Brees is definitely taller but he was drafted at a different time in the league. If Brees was in this draft I have no doubt he would be a first rounder. I mean in hindsight Brees should have been the top pick. 20 years ago Baker Mayfield probably doesn't go in the first round. The league has changed a lot which is why Murray even with limited height is going to go pretty high in this draft.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I’m not promoting anything. I am just relating information. It what he is listed at the same way Brees is listed at 6 ft.
Drew Brees is actually 6 ft, tho. He was measured at 6' 1/4" at the combine. I really doubt that Murray measures in at 5' 11" at the combine, even though Oklahoma lists him at that.

Guess we'll find out for sure at the end of February. If he goes to the combine, that is.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
A
Drew Brees is actually 6 ft, tho. He was measured at 6' 1/4" at the combine. I really doubt that Murray measures in at 5' 11" at the combine, even though Oklahoma lists him at that.

Guess we'll find out for sure at the end of February. If he goes to the combine, that is.
I guess so. His junior year he was about an inch shorter than Mayfield. His senior year he grew some and muscled up a lot.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Come to think of it I don’t know if last season was his senior year I think he has another year of eligibility.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Murray is listed at 5’ 11” . He has grown some since his high school days. The last time I saw him in person was his senior year and he was about 5’ 9”. I saw him again ai the Big 12 championship game and he was a little taller and had put on a lot of muscle.

He’s not 5’’ 11””. Dwayne Haskins is 6’’ 3”” and dwarfs Murray. Murray is lucky to be 5’’ 9””. Tua, by the way, is 6’’ 1””. There’s no way in hell that he’s just 2 inches taller than Murray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom