Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

west Texas-ish :shrug
My wife has some kind of deal with the term West Texas. She thinks it can only refer to El Paso. She gets a little peeved when Abilene is thrown into the West Texas category and I'm sure the San Angelo would get the same reaction.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Yup. I could see the Big 12 bringing in a ton of TV sets if it selects the right partner to grow with. I would have rather had UCF over TCU any day. At least you're targeting other markets that way. Now I don't know how I feel about possibly diluting the conference with a team like UCF now that we have who we have. All I can say is that if the Big 12 ever expands it better get it right.

As an aside, the college FB landscape quickly changes...it appears that the PAC 12ish is struggling right now.
Kiss it asshat! :buddy

Cotton

Staff member
My wife has some kind of deal with the term West Texas. She thinks it can only refer to El Paso. She gets a little peeved when Abilene is thrown into the West Texas category and I'm sure the San Angelo would get the same reaction.
She cray cray if she doesn't think Lubbock is west Texas.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just tell her calm down, that always works :art

Cotton

Staff member
Just tell her calm down, that always works :art
:lol

Yeah, Rev, you tell her to calm down. You can even tell her it came from me. ~waits for angry text from Rev's wife~

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Ok. I really dont tread lightly but I probably should.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I prefer to tell my wife to calm her tits. Works like magic when she's pissed.
You're being hysterical is another good one, really calms them right down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom