2018 Draft Chatter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I thought "honky" was kaput once Sanford and Son and The Jeffersons left the air.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Would it be offensive if I said that is one quick nigger he's up against? Or is it only OK since it's directed at a white guy?

There shouldn't be a line drawn to which races are immune and which aren't.
It's OK to say it if you're black. Chances are the poster you replied to was white. Also, I've never known many white people who get offended by the term honky. It's a pretty silly insult. Now cracker on the other hand...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It's OK to say it if you're black. Chances are the poster you replied to was white. Also, I've never known many white people who get offended by the term honky. It's a pretty silly insult. Now cracker on the other hand...
I'm not offended by it in the least. Just wanted to point out the double standard that's readily accepted.

And the poster I replied to is obviously not white, with the name of Angrymesscan. Which is another point made. It's ok for a minority to throw out racist comments towards a white, but the other way around? :lol Riiiiiiight.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I'm not offended by it in the least. Just wanted to point out the double standard that's readily accepted.

And the poster I replied to is obviously not white, with the name of Angrymesscan. Which is another point made. It's ok for a minority to throw out racist comments towards a white, but the other way around? :lol Riiiiiiight.
Good for you!
Now that you got your "Poor old white male in PC USA, woe is me. The mean minorities can say what they want, but I can't tell them off" rant out of your system can we get back to the draft?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Good for you!
Now that you got your "Poor old white male in PC USA, woe is me. The mean minorities can say what they want, but I can't tell them off" rant out of your system can we get back to the draft?
Not until you stop being such a racist.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Good for you!
Is anything I’ve said wrong? Simple question, simple answer. Yes or no?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Would it be offensive if I said that is one quick nigger he's up against?
Not to me or most anyone on this board to my knowledge, or are people on this board offended when Lee is called Leegro when he makes a play?
Or is it only OK since it's directed at a white guy?

There shouldn't be a line drawn to which races are immune and which aren't.[/QUOTE]

I agree, and I've never gotten my panties in a bunch because of any of this.

Is anything I’ve said wrong? Simple question, simple answer. Yes or no?
In this board, plenty.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
So Christian Kirk is pretty fast. I like that in a receiver.

Thread saved!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So Christian Kirk is pretty fast. I like that in a receiver.

Thread saved!

I'd really love him in Dallas but to me 19 is a little high for him. If we were talking early second I'd be all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom