X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoop View Post
    Iíll be honest and say I didnít see one minute of him playing. Everything I have seen or read I would rate him as third or fourth in this QB class. Is it just everyone hoping he is Carson Wentz 2?
    Pretty much. Their playing backgrounds and physical attributes are similar so everyone is clinging to the lazy comparison.

Big difference is Carson Wentz was actually a stud in college. This guy has largely been meh at best.

He has accuracy issues.....playing against sub par competition. And the few times that he actually played against Power 5 level competition he's looked horrible every single time out.

But, hey...."he has teh rocket for an arm"

Obviously I could be wrong, but I get Kyle Boller vibes from this guy. For his sake I hope he doesn't go to Cleveland.
    Last edited by 1bigfan13; 04-16-2018, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

I didn't want him before, and I certainly don't want him now.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• On Scott Wright’s website, poll with 7,000 votes asking who’s the best RB prospect in last several years.

Saquon Barkley with 46%
        Zeke 23%
        Gurley 20%
        Fournette 11%

Comment

• Originally posted by pdom View Post
          On Scott Wright’s website, poll with 7,000 votes asking who’s the best RB prospect in last several years.

Saquon Barkley with 46%
          Zeke 23%
          Gurley 20%
          Fournette 11%
          Meh, the opinions ebb and flow every year, and it's always the new guy that is going to be the bestest evar. They said the same shit about Fournette coming out of college, too.

Comment

• Yeah, he's the new shiny toy. We'll see when he actually gets here.

Comment

• Comment

• Please let him go to Cleveland.
                #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
                  Please let him go to Cleveland.
                  I've seen a handful of mocks and reports linking him to Miami. That would suck. Right when I leave the area the next Marino strolls into town.

That would definitely eat at me.

So I'm rooting hard against Miami and Cleveland landing him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                    Right when I leave the area the next Marino strolls into town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
                      Please let him go to Cleveland.

Comment

• Welp, Zeke will soon be the second best RB in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
                          Welp, Zeke will soon be the second best RB in the division.
                          Why? The report that Barkley's camp wants him to play in NY?

I wouldn't bet that he ends up there and even if he does, Zeke is better.

Comment

• Even if the Giants take Barkley call me when they find a QB and OL. There's also a seemingly significant chance that Beckham leaves as a free agent.

Comment

• I honestly don't care what the other NFC East teams are doing. We need to get our own shit in order first.

Comment

• Barkley is bigger, faster, stronger, more athletic, more explosive, and as good a receiver.

The only area Zeke may be better is blocking.

Comment

Working...
                                X