One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bust

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Miller reminds me of Taven Bryan, you see these flashes on tape where you're just like "holy shit, that's amazing", but then you have long stretches of average/unrefined play.

They're both extremely talented but very raw and need to go to the right situation where they can develop. I wouldn't be surprised if either of them ended up as multiple-time Pro Bowlers, average starters, or career JAG's.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Miller reminds me of Taven Bryan, you see these flashes on tape where you're just like "holy shit, that's amazing", but then you have long stretches of average/unrefined play.

They're both extremely talented but very raw and need to go to the right situation where they can develop. I wouldn't be surprised if either of them ended up as multiple-time Pro Bowlers, average starters, or career JAG's.
Yeah I think with Miller everyone just looks at the crazy raw athleticism and assumes they can mold him in to perfection. But I tend to think at a position like an OT, if the guy doesn't have the natural instincts to go along with it you can't really teach it. Sort of similar to my opinion on Bryan.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yeah I think with Miller everyone just looks at the crazy raw athleticism and assumes they can mold him in to perfection. But I tend to think at a position like an OT, if the guy doesn't have the natural instincts to go along with it you can't really teach it. Sort of similar to my opinion on Bryan.
The various OL positions are probably the most technical position in the sport and given the practice restrictions implemented after the last BPA I think you are definitely running a big risk taking raw OL's.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They're replaying old drafts on NFLN (why?) and the 2011 was on earlier. Hilarious watching Stephen get so pumped hugging and high-fiving everyone in sight when they traded up for Claiborne.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
They're replaying old drafts on NFLN (why?) and the 2011 was on earlier. Hilarious watching Stephen get so pumped hugging and high-fiving everyone in sight when they traded up for Claiborne.
2012. Fuck we could have drafted Bobby Wagner with that 2nd round pick...

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Rumor is the Bills have traded up to the Browns 4th pick. Trying to confirm now. Not sure if it is true or not.

data

Forbes #1
I guess I don't get it. The workouts are non contact. So if a guy is working out every day to get in shape for the NFL why throw a fit over doing it in front of a coach? Seems a bit silly to me. I haven't ever really heard of a player getting hurt doing it either. Hell the combine seems to cause more injuries where the guys are running forties and benching a bunch of weight.
Cleveland probably the requestor.

D

Deuce

Antonio Calloway busted for pot at the combine. Dude just doesn’t get it, but at least now he can probably be had as a FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom