D

Deuce

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
One was a fourth round pick.

The other is a ...

:unsure

Just kidding, I know Hughes is going late first early second round more than likely. And obviously Samuels turned out to be a stud in the NFL.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

one score stands out ...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

one score stands out ...
I feel bad for Lamar Jackson. He is like representing himself as his own agent with his moms help. He's making weird moves like deciding not to run a forty. And frankly hearing him talk in an interview I could barely understand what he is saying. The guy is electric on the field but I just feel like maybe he isn't very bright and he is being led down some really bad paths. I mean the guy supposedly has legit 4.3-4.4 speed. Why in the hell wouldn't you showcase that to get drafted as high as possible? Just makes no sense to me.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I feel bad for Lamar Jackson. He is like representing himself as his own agent with his moms help. He's making weird moves like deciding not to run a forty. And frankly hearing him talk in an interview I could barely understand what he is saying. The guy is electric on the field but I just feel like maybe he isn't very bright and he is being led down some really bad paths. I mean the guy supposedly has legit 4.3-4.4 speed. Why in the hell wouldn't you showcase that to get drafted as high as possible? Just makes no sense to me.
I like what he's doing. It's not like people don't know that he's fast. It pops on film when ever you see him. And when it comes to a number, WGAS if he's 4.3 or 4.4 when it's all said and done. He wants to be drafted strictly as a QB, not as a project WR, RB, or DB. I can respect that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like what he's doing. It's not like people don't know that he's fast. It pops on film when ever you see him. And when it comes to a number, WGAS if he's 4.3 or 4.4 when it's all said and done. He wants to be drafted strictly as a QB, not as a project WR, RB, or DB. I can respect that.
You can't tell me Michael Vicks blazing forty didn't help him some.

D

Deuce

He scores and sounds just like all the other big time prospects that have come out of South Florida over the years. Doesn’t mean he can’t play.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He scores and sounds just like all the other big time prospects that have come out of South Florida over the years. Doesn’t mean he can’t play.
Yeah I know the kid can play. I also think he's a really good person. This isn't some cocky asshole kid. He is a good, humble person who wants to go out there and work hard and win games. I genuinely like him. I just think he'd be better off if he had a little help which it doesn't appear like he is getting. His mom is setting up team visits for fuck sake. And teams are complaining they can't get ahold of her to do it.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Not sure what to make of this QB class. I think Darnold is the best, but not sure. I like Allen the best though...followed by Darnold, Mayfield, then Rosen.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure what to make of this QB class. I think Darnold is the best, but not sure. I like Allen the best though...followed by Darnold, Mayfield, then Rosen.
See I like Rosen the best. My concern with him is injuries though. The guy already has concussion issues. But at the same time if can avoid injuries in the pros I think he is the perfect QB. Size, arm and accuracy. Plus he knows how to throw with touch or put heat on it when he needs to.

I worry about Mayfield because every throw I see from college was to a wide open guy. I'd probably go Rosen, Darnold and then Mayfield. Allen would probably be next but I'm not sure I wouldn't have Jackson close behind him. Jackson has similar issues but he is a more electric player.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If anyone wants Brugler's guide, PM me your email and I will send a copy to you.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Dude is so damn fast.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom