jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

That seems a bit harsh

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

That seems a bit harsh
:lol

Is this guy smoking crack. They aren't similar in any way at all. Barkley is a workhorse. Felix Jones was a part time college player who became a part time NFL player. They aren't even in the same stratosphere.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Gimme.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Gimme.
Just so many WR's I'd love in the third round area. You can add him to the list. Right along with Chark (Probably a second rounder), Pettis, Washington, Gallup, Lasley, Jaleel Scott, Sutton (Probably a second) and Allen Lazard. Throw in guys maybe a little later like KeKe Coutee, Tre'Quan Smith, Deon Cain, Antonio Calloway, St. Brown, Burnett and Fountain and this makes for a really deep class of WR's I'd be thrilled to see in Dallas.

I obviously skipped past some of the guys I think will be gone before our second round pick. And the second rounders I mentioned I think there is always a chance of slipping. Although Chark is probably a pipe dream unless we take him in the second. And I left Anthony Miller off of there just because I don't think he's going to hold up well in the NFL and I have questions about his actual game speed and ability to separate.

Cotton

Staff member

I don't know about all that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I mean it could go both ways. Myles Garrett did have a really down year his last year in college. Chubb on the other hand is coming off back to back 10 sack seasons. Both are very physically talented guys. I think Garrett had more hype coming into his final college season though. I mean he had once in a decade type player hype going into his junior year and then posted only 8.5 sacks with like 4 of them all coming in one game against some nobody competition and frankly he was hurt all year long which hurt his tape for that season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That sounds ok but is this something that will become a problem later on? No one wants to draft a guy with a heart condition who won't be able to play football anymore 4 years from now.

Cotton

Staff member

Holy shit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Holy shit.
Looks like a nice middle round guard prospect to me. Would be an excellent fourth rounder.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Would probably need to take Corbett Day 2 if we want him, I kind of doubt he's there even by our 3rd.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Would probably need to take Corbett Day 2 if we want him, I kind of doubt he's there even by our 3rd.
He definitely looks like a guard playing tackle in that video. He just has a very Zach Martin type build. I had just read a projection that had him as a third/fourth which is why I mentioned fourth. Obviously everyone has there own opinions. It's always so hard to predict where second/third/fourth round guys will go. Some will go later than expected and some will go much higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom