2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

midswat

... soon
I watched the fourth quarter. Great ending. JMU made a balls of steel fake punt call, but you guys just kept bringing the pressure.

Congrats....

Pretty shitty a championship game was put on ESPN2, meanwhile a high school all star game is on NBC.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I watched the fourth quarter. Great ending. JMU made a balls of steel fake punt call, but you guys just kept bringing the pressure.

Congrats....

Pretty shitty a championship game was put on ESPN2, meanwhile a high school all star game is on NBC.
Yeah it was a pretty damn entertaining game.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I damn near died of heart failure when that happened. Great, gutsy call. Just about gave me a new meaning for FGFP. When it happened, I yelled out 'FUCKING GODDAMN FAKE PUNT!!" My wife was not pleased with me, considering she had company in the next room. Oh well...

Thankfully, the Bison pulled it out in the end so FGFP still belongs to Fat Wade.

midswat

... soon
So what’s the deal with your coach [MENTION=14]NoDak[/MENTION]? Has it been the whole coach for the 6 outta 7 run? If so why is he still there? Not to slight NDSU but usually coaches are always trying to leverage success into the next level.

I know there were people suggesting the JMU coach would get looks (and he was rumored as [one of the many :unsure] Tennessee candidates) for FBS jobs.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So what’s the deal with your coach [MENTION=14]NoDak[/MENTION]? Has it been the whole coach for the 6 outta 7 run? If so why is he still there? Not to slight NDSU but usually coaches are always trying to leverage success into the next level.

I know there were people suggesting the JMU coach would get looks (and he was rumored as [one of the many :unsure] Tennessee candidates) for FBS jobs.
No, Craig Bohl was the head coach in Fargo from 2003 to 2013 where he won the first 3 championships his last 3 years there, then moved on the coach at the University of Wyoming.

Chris Klieman has been the head coach since then, winning the last 3. He started in Fargo as the defensive backs coach in 2011, (coached elsewhere before that) then took over as defensive coordinator in 2012 before taking over as HC when Bohl left.

vince

Not So New Member
Go Dawgs? I live in Atlanta and this city has forgotten the Falcons are even in the playoffs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trump's march to hear the anthem was rather cringe-worthy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life

:lol
Such fucking clowns. Congrats, you've been immortalized on the internet.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Seven straight passes for Georgia...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
#94 Alabama should have been flagged unnecessary roughness for splashing the pile.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is it just me or has Georgia been leaning more on Sony Michel the last few weeks over Nick Chubb?

I haven't caught them much down the stretch.

Michel looks like he could be a better pro back IMO.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There is [MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION] and his unicorn animoji again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom