mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Riley did get too conservative -- you have to put the ball in the hands of your Heisman winner more often than that in crucial situations.

But the real culprit is Mike Stoops and his embarrassment to defensive football. As per usual.

At least OU has a good young coach who isn't a dickhead fraud. Unlike the Cowboys.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I got your back as I was pulling for Georgia. Its a fabulous day now that the D- bag is out.
I'm not a die hard dawgs fan, but glad to see them finally get to the national championship.

The best part, though, was seeing that prick on the sidelines with his head on his knees.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I got your back as I was pulling for Georgia. Its a fabulous day now that the D- bag is out.
I want the Cowboys to draft him so bad, just to see the heads of Tech fans explode. :lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I want the Cowboys to draft him so bad, just to see the heads of Tech fans explode. :lol
My give a shit meter is almost tapped out as it is. I think I missed 2 games this year and recorded a couple others that I halfway watched later. That would never happen to me in the past. If they added that shithead it would probably be doing me a favor and give me my time back.

D

Deuce

That shows what a cluster that 0-12 season really was and that GOL didn’t leave the Cunard bare as one would expect with that result.

Had our best 2 players not gotten hurt in the 1Q of the first game and we win that game, we probably would have won 5 or 6. But a bad loss and forcing true freshman to play made that season snowball.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
My give a shit meter is almost tapped out as it is. I think I missed 2 games this year and recorded a couple others that I halfway watched later. That would never happen to me in the past. If they added that shithead it would probably be doing me a favor and give me my time back.
Puhleeease.

As a Cowboys fans you've cheered for far worse players than Mayfield.

After 2 games you'd be screaming "Shake-n-Bake" with me and LT Fan.

D

Deuce

Puhleeease.

As a Cowboys fans you've cheered for far worse players than Mayfield.

After 2 games you'd be screaming "Shake-n-Bake" with me and LT Fan.
I went to the College Football HOF on Sunday while bumping around ATL. They had a nice little display for Mayfield next to their replica Heisman Trophy.

Ironically, the only other object close to the Mayfield display was a mannequin dressed in a TT uniform, for whatever reason.

midswat

... soon

:lol :lol :lol

Carp

DCC 4Life
I am not sure whether they are substantiated or not, but Arizona is just airing shit out on Rich Rod. They hired an outside firm who could not prove anything happened. If the last 2 years were better I am thinking this would be handled differently.

midswat

... soon

midswat

... soon
Also love how media mocked UT for not wanting Schiano.

No other school even considered Schiano. Funny how that is.

D

Deuce

Damn right. We're National Champs. Agree, disagree...I don't give a F. What we did this year is more impressive than a lot of the shared national titles that Bama and especially BYU has.

midswat

... soon
Damn right. We're National Champs. Agree, disagree...I don't give a F. What we did this year is more impressive than a lot of the shared national titles that Bama and especially BYU has.
UCF --> :laff <-- Literally everyone else in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom