2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

midswat

... soon
38 first half points... to Wake Forrest.

Texas A&M have a defense or naw?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
38 first half points... to Wake Forrest.

Texas A&M have a defense or naw?
Right now? No. Chavis is coaching the d for the bowl game.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Damn aggy, what is your deal? Even I want you to stop being mediocre.

Slocum left the cupboard bare, Fran screwed us, Sherman did something...Sumlin is an alcoholic...

What's next?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Damn aggy, what is your deal? Even I want you to stop being mediocre.

Slocum left the cupboard bare, Fran screwed us, Sherman did something...Sumlin is an alcoholic...

What's next?
:lol

Have to say I enjoyed the game even with losing, the thought of our new coach still has me grinning :towel

Soon.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You don’t see OSU crying cause they didn’t get in the playoffs. They came to play.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Iowa State against Memphis game is a good one to watch if you want to see a couple really good WR's for this draft class.

Memphis also has a good little QB that may go in the middle to later rounds of the draft.

Last edited:

midswat

... soon
The Memphis coach stayed at Memphis, right? He along with Kiffin are two guys I'm surprised are still at their respective schools.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Funny seeing the Big 10 5-0 in bowl games. I guess that's what happens when your top teams aren't in the playoffs. Sort of shuffles everyone down into an easier bowl game.

D

Deuce

The Memphis coach stayed at Memphis, right? He along with Kiffin are two guys I'm surprised are still at their respective schools.
They both signed extensions when they didn’t get other offers. Norvell was trying real hard to get the Arkansas job that went to Morris.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Lots of good coaches in the mid tier didn’t make moves like they thought. The big time jobs mostly got filled with big time name. Morris is really the only mid tier guy that made a move. I don’t count Frost because he was considered a big name.

As an aside, is Chip Kelly fatter or what? Dude, has been living the good life in the last few years.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Part of me would like to see Oklahoma get some revenge on Clemson for the beat downs they've handed us the last two times we've played, but carving up two SEC teams on the way to the title is too hard to pass up. That would be a decade of bragging rights earned within a 7 day period.

The "it just means more" crowd would have to go into their hole until at least the 2020 season.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Oklahoma 40
Georgia 3

Clemson 24
Alabama 20

----------------------

Oklahoma 30
Clemson 7

:towel

1bigfan13

Staff member
Refs just completely made up a call to justify the Auburn player tackling UCF's running back to the ground. :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wait, UCF has a guy without a hand playing defense. How the hell did I miss this.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wait, UCF has a guy without a hand playing defense. How the hell did I miss this.
Don't know, I think I've seen his story on College Gameday twice and a couple other places also

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't know, I think I've seen his story on College Gameday twice and a couple other places also
Yeah it's the brother to the Griffin who plays corner in the NFL. Crazy to see a LBer out there playing with a nub. I obviously do not watch much UCF.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah it's the brother to the Griffin who plays corner in the NFL. Crazy to see a LBer out there playing with a nub. I obviously do not watch much UCF.
It's definitely a feelgood story, I'm pulling for the kid

midswat

... soon
Watching mushchamp throw temper tantrums is fun.

Go Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom