2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
As an aside, you all suck. For all the hell you gave me leading up to the announcement of our coach... when it was announced and not Gruden, I expected to log in and have 30 notifications with witty barns and trash talk. Instead... nothing.

Get your shit together haters.
What team are you talking about again?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I will give $14 to the first person who can photoshop middie in place of "dog" and then Gruden where the bone is.

midswat

... soon
:lol

Whatever helps you sleep
Review the thread.... pretty sure the only coaches that were mentioned we offered that I said I’d be cool with was Jeff Brohm and Jeremy Pruitt. The others I had no real interest in.

But the best news is Haslams “influence” has been cut out of Tennessee football.

We’re on the upswing. I’m excited as fuck. Can’t wait to see what our first recruiting class looks like.

midswat

... soon

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yep, [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION], thread is back to being boring again.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yep, [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION], thread is back to being boring again.
I can fix that.

Hance is the devil and the reason why we have Kliff.

midswat

... soon
As expected. We’re in the pre-Bowl season lull and the Tennessee dumpster fire has slowed to a simmer...for now.
Hope coach hepply works out for you! But you know, doesn’t do too too good, because then he’d just leave for legit college in a real conference. Anywho.... best of luck there.

D

Deuce

Hope coach hepply works out for you! But you know, doesn’t do too too good, because then he’d just leave for legit college in a real conference. Anywho.... best of luck there.
Id rather win conference championships in a weaker conference and play in NY6 bowls than be an SEC doormat.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm going to go with deuce on this one. UCF plays beyond their position in the college football world.

Tennessee still thinks they're something they're not.

midswat

... soon
I’ve long acknowledged the Vols are at their lowest rights now. First 8 loss season in school history.

But we’re on our way back. So kick us while we’re down. Idc.

Bottom line still remains, a perfect season and you still get zero consideration for the playoffs. Coaches view your school as a stepping stone for a real job.

Sorry not sorry.

midswat

... soon
Tennessee at its rock bottom still pulling in a recruiting class currently 40 spots higher than UCF at their absolute best. :lol

D

Deuce

Tennessee at its rock bottom still pulling in a recruiting class currently 40 spots higher than UCF at their absolute best. :lol
You can have the “highly rated recruits”. We obviously do more with what we have.

As as far as being a stepping stone, Frost is literally the first football coach we’ve ever had that left for another job...and it took hit shitty Alma Mater and $6M/year to make that happen. He’s made it very clear that he had no intention of looking at FL or any other job. He was only leaving for Nebraska.

All I know is, currently the P5 label and TV contract money is all Tennessee and most P5 teams can hold over us. If we ever get to an even playing field, I expect we’ll leave shorty programs like yours in the dust permanently.

midswat

... soon
Frost turned down Florida because he signed his MOU with Nebraska in November.

Stepping stone school.

:lol

midswat

... soon

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You can have the “highly rated recruits”. We obviously do more with what we have.

As as far as being a stepping stone, Frost is literally the first football coach we’ve ever had that left for another job...and it took hit shitty Alma Mater and $6M/year to make that happen. He’s made it very clear that he had no intention of looking at FL or any other job. He was only leaving for Nebraska.

All I know is, currently the P5 label and TV contract money is all Tennessee and most P5 teams can hold over us. If we ever get to an even playing field, I expect we’ll leave shorty programs like yours in the dust permanently.
Dude, Tennessee is a punchline now. Get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom