2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deuce

I liked this hire a whole lot more when I heard Leavitt was joining him as DC, but that didn’t happen. Now I question who he gets as a coaching staff because that’s always been Taggarts weak area. He’s a monster recruiter, but FSU is that on husband own.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I remember when Steele was the HC at Baylor. Lol, those were good times.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Round and round we go.

midswat

... soon

Round and round we go.
That’s a hire I could get behind. I’d be interested to see who he has on his staff though.

I’m guessing Gruden is the OC?

But seriously.... SOON

Last edited:

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
That’s a hire I could get behind. I’d be interested to see who he has on his staff though.

But seriously.... SOON
Pruitt sounds like a done deal and will be announced tomorrow....pending Fulmer, UT Chancellor, UT President, Peyton Manning, Knoxville mayor and residents of East Tennessee sign off on it....

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

But seriously.... SOON
Pruitt sounds like a done deal and will be announced tomorrow....pending Fulmer, UT Chancellor, UT President, Peyton Manning, Knoxville mayor and residents of East Tennessee signing off on it....

midswat

... soon
Pruitt is just a smoke screen for Gruden.

Soon.

But if it isn’t, I like the hire.

midswat

... soon

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, is it over? Please tell me it isn't over.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It's true.

And as Texan, you know we may be in the south and we may have some southern customs, but the southeast is a whole 'nother animal.

Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and the Carolinas just have a way about them that is different from us.....and that's a good thing.
Hey...fuck you, guy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Your little 2nd rate FBS football team doesn't want anything to do with my mighty Bison. Aint that right, [MENTION=9]Cowboysrock55[/MENTION]?
:lol

Yeah, for an FCS school they are pretty legit.

Man with all the coaching changes I'm a little jealous. I mean at least our coaches never bails for greener pastures but we also never have the excitement that Iowa will maybe turn the corner and become a program more like Wisconsin. We are just perpetually stuck in the good enough to get to a bowl game area and once in awhile have a magical season.

midswat

... soon
I have to say... I love the staff Coach Pruitt is putting together.

GBO

midswat

... soon
Watching Pruitt’s intro PC and I can see how he’s such a good recruiter. He even got the media members to give him a round of applause. This guy has me pumped and wanting to run through walls.

As an aside, you all suck. For all the hell you gave me leading up to the announcement of our coach... when it was announced and not Gruden, I expected to log in and have 30 notifications with witty barns and trash talk. Instead... nothing.

Get your shit together haters.

midswat

... soon
Fulmer and Pruitt have a lot of fixing from ten years of Dooley and Jones under Haslams control.

Maybe not 2018. Maybe not 2019. Maybe not 2020.... but the University of Tennessee is going to be in the college football playoffs with a chance to win a national championship.

SOON

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Watching Pruitt’s intro PC and I can see how he’s such a good recruiter. He even got the media members to give him a round of applause. This guy has me pumped and wanting to run through walls.

As an aside, you all suck. For all the hell you gave me leading up to the announcement of our coach... when it was announced and not Gruden, I expected to log in and have 30 notifications with witty barns and trash talk. Instead... nothing.

Get your shit together haters.
I don't know a ton about him. Give me some time and I'll try to dig up some dirt on him. Then I'll proceed to slowly release it over the course of the season. I'm in this for the long haul...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
This is like going to the prom with your eighth choice after girls 1 through 7 turned you down.

midswat

... soon
Nobody turned Fulmer down. First guy the new administration offered they got.

GBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom