Sounding like Morris to Arkansas is a done deal

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Ole Miss players have been granted permission to transfer anywhere that they want. No restrictions whatsoever.

Time to start poaching!

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
My buddy has been begging me to go to the Cotton Bowl this year. He’s USC alum but knows that I refuse to give Jerry any of my money, so he’s literally offered to buy my ticket and pay all expenses (parking, food) to get me to go because he considers me to be good luck. Every time I’ve seen Ohio State play live, they’ve lost.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
My buddy has been begging me to go to the Cotton Bowl this year. He’s USC alum but knows that I refuse to give Jerry any of my money, so he’s literally offered to buy my ticket and pay all expenses (parking, food) to get me to go because he considers me to be good luck. Every time I’ve seen Ohio State play live, they’ve lost.
Do you have to turn tricks for him or what is the arrangement?

Sounds like a move to figure out how to PIIYB

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Do you have to turn tricks for him or what is the arrangement?

Sounds like a move to figure out how to PIIYB
He’s one of my closest friends from childhood, and he works overseas in Afghanistan, so I’m sure some of it is just to get me out of the house to hang out with him. He also knows that I’d pay for the ticket in any other venue but that one. Hell, I’d gladly pay to see them in the original, shithole, Cotton Bowl site (which is also much closer to my house) I would’ve even flown out to Glendale AZ for the Fiesta Bowl. But drive over an hour for Jerry World? :flip

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
He’s one of my closest friends from childhood, and he works overseas in Afghanistan, so I’m sure some of it is just to get me out of the house to hang out with him. He also knows that I’d pay for the ticket in any other venue but that one. Hell, I’d gladly pay to see them in the original, shithole, Cotton Bowl site (which is also much closer to my house) I would’ve even flown out to Glendale AZ for the Fiesta Bowl. But drive over an hour for Jerry World? :flip
The :flip was the perfect response. I would have been disappointed with anything less.

midswat

... soon
If you make your friend pay for everything, then its a date.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Sounds like a strong hatred but since Jones won’t know you are in attendance you might enjoy the outing to a terrific sports venue. I promise I won’t tell any of the Jones you are in attendance. By the way I have been to a Cotton Bowl event in the private boxes and i’m telling you it is a great experience.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I hate Jerry as much as any here and I say go enjoy it. Jerry is going to get that money regardless so you might as well enjoy yourself. Jerry ain't going anywhere until he is ready to go.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

midswat

... soon
Taggart kiffin’d Oregon. Hope he does well there and hands Florida and Clemson annual losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom