Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
"Maybe an ill advised throw from Barrett"? Uh, yeah.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
When it's all said and done, there may be more names on that jersey than on that Cleveland Browns QB jersey.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Deuce's feelings are legitimately hurt. My TL is flooded with anti-Nebraska/Scott Frost stuff that he's "liked" or retweeted. I may have to mute him to clear my feed from all the UCF garbage. :lol

1bigfan13

Staff member
24-21 with 12:39 to play. We've got ourselves a game.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I felt sorry for that poor bastard. I bet he didn't think he would have to do that shit with the whole nation staring at him when he woke up this morning.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wisconsin is losing this game because they have way too many white guys on defense.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Regardless of whether Wisconsin or Ohio State make the playoff, neither of them can beat Clemson, Oklahoma, or Georgia.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Wisconsin’s QB is a joke. Arm strength of a wet noodle and no accuracy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wisconsin really just blew it. They had the table set and they were too limited to get the job done.

They were running screens on 3rd and 20.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Even their last gasp was a seam route to the TE?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So it's going to be Clemson/Ohio St. or Alabama and Oklahoma/Georgia?

If it's Ohio St. I think Clemson runs their asses just like they did last year, if it's Alabama that's obviously a hell of a matchup. I like Oklahoma to beat Georgia but that's a great matchup too between maybe the best offense in the country vs. the best defense in the country.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
JT Barrett is such a fraud for a QB. It’s literally laughable aa to how bad he is.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
So it's going to be Clemson/Ohio St. or Alabama and Oklahoma/Georgia?

If it's Ohio St. I think Clemson runs their asses just like they did last year, if it's Alabama that's obviously a hell of a matchup. I like Oklahoma to beat Georgia but that's a great matchup too between maybe the best offense in the country vs. the best defense in the country.
I’d just like to know why Ohio State’s resume is better than USCs. Both of USC’s losses were on the road to ranked teams, where Ohio State was blown out both at home AND on the road...and one of which was to an unranked Iowa. To me, USC actually has the better resume. Not that they deserve to be there, either.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I’d just like to know why Ohio State’s resume is better than USCs. Both of USC’s losses were on the road to ranked teams, where Ohio State was blown out both at home AND on the road...and one of which was to an unranked Iowa. To me, USC actually has the better resume. Not that they deserve to be there, either.
They're going to put Alabama in.

They like to say their job is to pick the "best" 4 teams and I don't think anybody would put money on Ohio St. beating Alabama right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom