2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
:lol Scott roussell of “footballscoop.com”

Seriously not worried about it. I stand by my soon.
But since Tennessee doesn't have a coach and Gruden has already agreed there is no reason to keep it a secret, right?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I mean, Gruden has already agreed to coach at UT, so what would be the hold up with him moving forward at this point? Since he's a lock let's get on with the show.
[MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION] what do your sources tell you the reason is for that?

midswat

... soon
Driving. Answer soon but skid aren’t you one of the ones who doesn’t care? Why you asking so many questions?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Driving. Answer soon but skid aren’t you one of the ones who doesn’t care? Why you asking so many questions?
I care very very much about your reaction. It is one of the most entertaining parts of my day.

midswat

... soon
I mean, Gruden has already agreed to coach at UT, so what would be the hold up with him moving forward at this point? Since he's a lock let's get on with the show.
[MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION] what do your sources tell you the reason is for that?
I don't have "sources." I have a "source." Singular. I've already shared what he told me.

Keep in mind, I started posting about Gruden to Tennessee weeks ago. Long before anyone was even mentioning it in the media. You all scoffed at it. I didn't care then. It's getting attention in the media, you all are still scoffing at it (while, not caring, of course). I still don't care.

I've been posting on these forums, predominantly under the same username, for what, 17 years? I'll continue posting on these forums the next 17+ years, provided Iamtdg keeps paying the bills around here. I bring that up because if Gruden doesn't happen, you'll have all the time you want to take your pot shots. All good. I heard something, I got excited, I came off cocksure because from what I've heard, its really happening. If for some reason, it doesn't happen, then "Soon" can go down in DCU lore just like "I'm midswat, ya bitches . . . "

I stand by what I was told. Gruden has agreed to become the head coach.

Until it's officially announced, keep searching the ends of the internets for such juggernaut sites as FootballScoop.com or CoolFootballNewz.com to refute it. :lol

I care very very much about your reaction. It is one of the most entertaining parts of my day.

midswat

... soon
Yeah, but they're as bad as they've ever been right now.

So bad that even an FCS school might be able to compete with them probably. Idk though.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
footballscoop is as connecting to coaching changes as anyone out there. At least they have been in years past, I don't know about now.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah, but they're as bad as they've ever been right now.

So bad that even an FCS school might be able to compete with them probably. Idk though.
Your little 2nd rate FBS football team doesn't want anything to do with my mighty Bison. Aint that right, [MENTION=9]Cowboysrock55[/MENTION]?

D

Deuce

Until it's officially announced, keep searching the ends of the internets for such juggernaut sites as FootballScoop.com or CoolFootballNewz.com to refute it. :lol
So footballscoop.com is full of shit, but a random poster with “a source” on a Dallas Cowboys message board has the answers.

Sounds legit.

midswat

... soon
Your little 2nd rate FBS football team doesn't want anything to do with my mighty Bison. Aint that right, [MENTION=9]Cowboysrock55[/MENTION]?
As bad as the Cleveland browns are, they’d still beat Alabama.

Same scenario here.

midswat

... soon
So footballscoop.com is full of shit, but a random poster with “a source” on a Dallas Cowboys message board has the answers.

Sounds legit.
Oh no deuce doesn’t believe me. :sad

Good thing he doesn’t care. Keep posting about it though. :lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
As bad as the Cleveland browns are, they’d still beat Alabama.

Same scenario here.
Except that it’s not. Show me where Alabama has played an NFL team and maybe your example will have legs. I can show you where NDSU has played FBS teams. In fact, they’ve won the last 5 times they have.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Story going around is he refused to fire Bielema. Man there's a lot of schools in the coaching search this year

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Story going around is he refused to fire Bielema. Man there's a lot of schools in the coaching search this year
Gruden is going to Texas Tech. No need to hope [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION].

Btw. .... You alright?

D

Deuce

Oh no deuce doesn’t believe me. :sad

Good thing he doesn’t care. Keep posting about it though. :lol
I don’t care what happens with Tennessee. I do care about getting entertained by but his board and either making fun of you if this falls through or your being butthurt by the threat of getting made fun of it providing that for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom