X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by midswat View Post
    Tough loss @1bigfan13. I was rooting hard for your team.... which is why Oklahoma probably lost. Football gods hate me.

Thanks, buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
      Thanks, buddy!
      I got your back as I was pulling for Georgia. Its a fabulous day now that the D- bag is out.
      #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Riley did get too conservative -- you have to put the ball in the hands of your Heisman winner more often than that in crucial situations.

But the real culprit is Mike Stoops and his embarrassment to defensive football. As per usual.

At least OU has a good young coach who isn't a dickhead fraud. Unlike the Cowboys.
        2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
          I got your back as I was pulling for Georgia. Its a fabulous day now that the D- bag is out.
          I'm not a die hard dawgs fan, but glad to see them finally get to the national championship.

The best part, though, was seeing that prick on the sidelines with his head on his knees.

Comment

I want the Cowboys to draft him so bad, just to see the heads of Tech fans explode.

Comment

• I guess now we all can come together and say: "GO DAWGS!!!"
              2018 Pickem Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                I want the Cowboys to draft him so bad, just to see the heads of Tech fans explode.
                My give a shit meter is almost tapped out as it is. I think I missed 2 games this year and recorded a couple others that I halfway watched later. That would never happen to me in the past. If they added that shithead it would probably be doing me a favor and give me my time back.
                #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Angrymesscan View Post
                  I guess now we all can come together and say: "GO DAWGS!!!"
                  I might be the only Tennessee fan that feels this way, but I hate uga more than Bama.

Comment

• Originally posted by midswat View Post
                    I might be the only Tennessee fan that feels this way, but I hate uga more than Bama.
                    Now we know why the football gods hate you...
                    2018 Pickem Champion

Comment

• Glad Clemson lost.

F Clemson.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                        That shows what a cluster that 0-12 season really was and that GOL didnít leave the Cunard bare as one would expect with that result.

Had our best 2 players not gotten hurt in the 1Q of the first game and we win that game, we probably would have won 5 or 6. But a bad loss and forcing true freshman to play made that season snowball.

Comment

My give a shit meter is almost tapped out as it is. I think I missed 2 games this year and recorded a couple others that I halfway watched later. That would never happen to me in the past. If they added that shithead it would probably be doing me a favor and give me my time back.
                          Puhleeease.

As a Cowboys fans you've cheered for far worse players than Mayfield.

After 2 games you'd be screaming "Shake-n-Bake" with me and LT Fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                            Puhleeease.

As a Cowboys fans you've cheered for far worse players than Mayfield.

After 2 games you'd be screaming "Shake-n-Bake" with me and LT Fan.
                            I went to the College Football HOF on Sunday while bumping around ATL. They had a nice little display for Mayfield next to their replica Heisman Trophy.

Ironically, the only other object close to the Mayfield display was a mannequin dressed in a TT uniform, for whatever reason.

Comment

• Comment

• I am not sure whether they are substantiated or not, but Arizona is just airing shit out on Rich Rod. They hired an outside firm who could not prove anything happened. If the last 2 years were better I am thinking this would be handled differently.

Comment

Working...
                                X