X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulmer and Pruitt have a lot of fixing from ten years of Dooley and Jones under Haslams control.

Maybe not 2018. Maybe not 2019. Maybe not 2020.... but the University of Tennessee is going to be in the college football playoffs with a chance to win a national championship.

SOON

Comment

• Originally posted by midswat View Post
      Watching Pruitt’s intro PC and I can see how he’s such a good recruiter. He even got the media members to give him a round of applause. This guy has me pumped and wanting to run through walls.

As an aside, you all suck. For all the hell you gave me leading up to the announcement of our coach... when it was announced and not Gruden, I expected to log in and have 30 notifications with witty barns and trash talk. Instead... nothing.

Get your shit together haters.
      I don't know a ton about him. Give me some time and I'll try to dig up some dirt on him. Then I'll proceed to slowly release it over the course of the season. I'm in this for the long haul...

Comment

• This is like going to the prom with your eighth choice after girls 1 through 7 turned you down.

Comment

• Nobody turned Fulmer down. First guy the new administration offered they got.

GBO

Comment

• Whatever helps you sleep

Comment

• Originally posted by midswat View Post

As an aside, you all suck. For all the hell you gave me leading up to the announcement of our coach... when it was announced and not Gruden, I expected to log in and have 30 notifications with witty barns and trash talk. Instead... nothing.

Get your shit together haters.
              What team are you talking about again?

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                What team are you talking about again?
                Give me a run down on Nick DeLuca.

Comment

• I will give $14 to the first person who can photoshop middie in place of "dog" and then Gruden where the bone is.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgun View Post

Whatever helps you sleep
                    Review the thread.... pretty sure the only coaches that were mentioned we offered that I said I’d be cool with was Jeff Brohm and Jeremy Pruitt. The others I had no real interest in.

But the best news is Haslams “influence” has been cut out of Tennessee football.

We’re on the upswing. I’m excited as fuck. Can’t wait to see what our first recruiting class looks like.

Comment

• Comment

• Yep, [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION], thread is back to being boring again.
                        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                          Yep, @Deuce, thread is back to being boring again.
                          As expected. We’re in the pre-Bowl season lull and the Tennessee dumpster fire has slowed to a simmer...for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                            Yep, [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION], thread is back to being boring again.
                            I can fix that.

Hance is the devil and the reason why we have Kliff.
                            #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                              As expected. We’re in the pre-Bowl season lull and the Tennessee dumpster fire has slowed to a simmer...for now.
                              Hope coach hepply works out for you! But you know, doesn’t do too too good, because then he’d just leave for legit college in a real conference. Anywho.... best of luck there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
                                I can fix that.

Hance is the devil and the reason why we have Kliff.
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X