No shit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Dickhead.

D

Deuce

It used to be Stay Frosty, pretty please. :lol
You MF'er, there was no "pretty please".

And the Stay Frosty was a play on the actual term, not a plea for him to stay coaching and I started that during the spring game when I saw this teams potential. It just turned out to have a double meaning as the season went on.

But now that I see what a lying bag of shit he and his staff are, I'm good with starting new.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Dickhead.
That's the SEC for ya.

Cotton

Staff member
You MF'er, there was no "pretty please".

And the Stay Frosty was a play on the actual term, not a plea for him to stay coaching and I started that during the spring game when I saw this teams potential. It just turned out to have a double meaning as the season went on.

But now that I see what a lying bag of shit he and his staff are, I'm good with starting new.
This thread has been absolute greatness lately. :lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Dickhead.
Fricking southerners.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Hey, now.
It's true.

And as Texan, you know we may be in the south and we may have some southern customs, but the southeast is a whole 'nother animal.

Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and the Carolinas just have a way about them that is different from us.....and that's a good thing.

Cotton

Staff member
It's true.

And as Texan, you know we may be in the south and we may have some southern customs, but the southeast is a whole 'nother animal.

Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and the Carolinas just have a way about them that is different from us.....and that's a good thing.
Then say, "Damn southeasterners" or some shit. Don't be lumping us all into that shit basket. Texans, as you say, are different. And, let me tell all of you that have never been to this region, New Mexicans and Texans might as well be from different countries. They are fucking weird.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Then say, "Damn southeasterners" or some shit. Don't be lumping us all into that shit basket. Texans, as you say, are different. And, let me tell all of you that have never been to this region, New Mexicans and Texans might as well be from different countries. They are fucking weird.
They don't call it Santa Gay, NM for no reason.

Cotton

Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Somebody was questioning why aTm was a better job than FSU recently. Welp, there is you're answer.

20k per day, seven days per week...for the next 10 years. One thing I'll say, those bastards want to win.

Cotton

Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

:gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom