First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

This isn't an aloof thing.

It is an aloof, dumb, system QB thing,

This is a player who no matter what you think has a mountain to climb in terms of physical challenges.

And now you add intangibles?

You can't spin it positive if all factors are even partially true.

That said, it might be misinformation and BS, but I will just go with my gut feeling.

I think the kid fails. Don't have anything against him.

But for him to succeed, he is going to have a near perfect incubator.

Maybe that is in Arizona. I don't know.

But to think he is a talent that translates anywhere?

Absolutely no way.
    LT is actually close to what I heard about Kyler while he was at A&M with his study habits comment, he had loads of talent but was an entitled little shit with a helicopter dad that ran cover for him constantly. The aloof thing...yeah no he was just an ass
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

LT is actually close to what I heard about Kyler while he was at A&M with his study habits comment, he had loads of talent but was an entitled little shit with a helicopter dad that ran cover for him constantly. The aloof thing...yeah no he was just an ass
      Sounds like Tech fans opinion of Baker...

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

Sounds like Tech fans opinion of Baker...
        I have nothing against him and hope he does well. I don't think he was done any favors by coming to us when he had a pushover in Sumlin that played him before he was ready and allowed that kind of stuff to continue but that was the scuttlebutt from when he was at CS
        2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

I have nothing against him and hope he does well. I don't think he was done any favors by coming to us when he had a pushover in Sumlin that played him before he was ready and allowed that kind of stuff to continue but that was the scuttlebutt from when he was at CS
            Yeah he is definitely the most interesting QB prospect I have seen in a long time. He is just so much different then your usual first round QB. It will either end in great success or go up in flames horribly. Either way its worth watching.

Comment

More red flags.

Comment

Comment

Do they include hair when they measure at the combine? If he's 5'10", I'm Wilt Chamberlain. I understand the concept of depth perception but...

Comment

Gotta love the conspiracy theories of the crazies on the internet.

Comment

Gotta love the conspiracy theories of the crazies on the internet.
                      Murray is not helping by refusing to get measured again and run.

Comment

Cause he's a midget.

Comment

How does one fake a height at the combine. A pro day I might get but not a combine.

And the running is the same thing Jackson did last year. We all know he is fast, who cares?

Comment

How does one fake a height at the combine. A pro day I might get but not a combine.

And the running is the same thing Jackson did last year. We all know he is fast, who cares?
                            I don't even think it matters how tall he is. If he's 5'8 or 5'10 makes no difference. But he's clearly short.

Comment

Originally posted by skidadl View Post

I don't even think it matters how tall he is. If he's 5'8 or 5'10 makes no difference. But he's clearly short.
                              He is clearly short and he is clearly 5'10".

Comment

Yep and he was standing behind the ruler.
                                Since Day One

Comment

Working...
                                X