Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2019

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm not a huge fan of a WR at 58 but Deebo might be a BPA situation at that point.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cowboys were all over Jaylon Ferguson's workout per Tony Pauline:

Leon Lett of the Dallas Cowboys was on hand today and word was Jerry Jones was flying in to meet with Ferguson. One of Ferguson’s official visits is with the Cowboys, though the team would have to maneuver up if they want to select him in the draft.

His workout was not all that great per other reports. But it looks like we don't care.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cowboys were all over Jaylon Ferguson's workout per Tony Pauline:

Leon Lett of the Dallas Cowboys was on hand today and word was Jerry Jones was flying in to meet with Ferguson. One of Ferguson’s official visits is with the Cowboys, though the team would have to maneuver up if they want to select him in the draft.

His workout was not all that great per other reports. But it looks like we don't care.
He is a hustle guy but not explosive at all. I really hope we don't draft him. He isn't what we need at all.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

EDIT: I guess he deleted the tweet.

Last edited by a moderator:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Not much new here except the inclusion of Trystan Hill.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
If I remember right, more often than not Dallas doesn't end up drafting players they have in for visits or is that just in the past? Don't pay as much attention as I used to.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I remember right, more often than not Dallas doesn't end up drafting players they have in for visits or is that just in the past? Don't pay as much attention as I used to.
Not true, especially with first rounders. But this year is different with no first round pick. Even the visits reflect far more middle round type players.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not true, especially with first rounders. But this year is different with no first round pick. Even the visits reflect far more middle round type players.
They usually draft at least one guy, that is true about the first. With only a 2nd, the odds are not that great, but they seem to be focusing on a cluster of guys that should be at 58. I just hope they don't reach simply because they visited with the guy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They usually draft at least one guy, that is true about the first. With only a 2nd, the odds are not that great, but they seem to be focusing on a cluster of guys that should be at 58. I just hope they don't reach simply because they visited with the guy.
That's the problem. Their cluster of guys that should be there at 58 could also be there in the third or fourth round. But the cool thing about the second round is that there are almost always guys you never thought would be available still waiting to be drafted. It's a different draft for Dallas this year.

Top Bottom