Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2019

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by boozeman View Post

    These D-lineman visits kind of worry me. I'm glad we are bringing some guys in but the group doesn't excite me at all.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

      These D-lineman visits kind of worry me. I'm glad we are bringing some guys in but the group doesn't excite me at all.
      Well, if you are picking nearly two full rounds in, this is about what you are going to have to choose from.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by boozeman View Post

        Well, if you are picking nearly two full rounds in, this is about what you are going to have to choose from.
        I don't think any of them are worthy of a second round pick and there will be better Dlineman taken in the second/third round of this draft.

        Comment


        • Comment


          • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
            Really nice sleeper. Athletic and very productive. Needs to add some bulk but the potential is high as a RE IMO.

            Comment


            • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                There are a couple of guys like Collier, Hill and Gerald Willis that I am afraid of due to the shine Marinelli appears to have taken to each one of them.

                I have a problem with his outlook with player evaluation. He seems more interested in grinding production out of modest talent than he is taking talented players and making them great.

                His best success has been with taking great talent like Warren Sapp, Tommie Harris and Simeon Rice, rather than plugging away with the schlubs.

                You can take a simple look with guys like Collier and Willis and wonder what the hell makes them valued. They both look like JAGs.

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • Comment


                    • Originally posted by boozeman View Post

                      There are a couple of guys like Collier, Hill and Gerald Willis that I am afraid of due to the shine Marinelli appears to have taken to each one of them.

                      I have a problem with his outlook with player evaluation. He seems more interested in grinding production out of modest talent than he is taking talented players and making them great.

                      His best success has been with taking great talent like Warren Sapp, Tommie Harris and Simeon Rice, rather than plugging away with the schlubs.

                      You can take a simple look with guys like Collier and Willis and wonder what the hell makes them valued. They both look like JAGs.

                      Agreed, especially Collier. Don't like him even a little.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post


                        Agreed, especially Collier. Don't like him even a little.
                        Yeah I don't either. I think best case scenario is that he is Crawford.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Comment


                            • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

                              I don't think any of them are worthy of a second round pick and there will be better Dlineman taken in the second/third round of this draft.
                              There is depth at DL, so I don't follow along. Guys like Zach Allen and Jaylen Ferguson at DE and DTs guys like Dre'mont Jones and Jeffrey Simmons could slide too. I like Ferguson quite a bit.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X