Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2019

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
These D-lineman visits kind of worry me. I'm glad we are bringing some guys in but the group doesn't excite me at all.
Well, if you are picking nearly two full rounds in, this is about what you are going to have to choose from.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, if you are picking nearly two full rounds in, this is about what you are going to have to choose from.
I don't think any of them are worthy of a second round pick and there will be better Dlineman taken in the second/third round of this draft.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There are a couple of guys like Collier, Hill and Gerald Willis that I am afraid of due to the shine Marinelli appears to have taken to each one of them.

I have a problem with his outlook with player evaluation. He seems more interested in grinding production out of modest talent than he is taking talented players and making them great.

His best success has been with taking great talent like Warren Sapp, Tommie Harris and Simeon Rice, rather than plugging away with the schlubs.

You can take a simple look with guys like Collier and Willis and wonder what the hell makes them valued. They both look like JAGs.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
There are a couple of guys like Collier, Hill and Gerald Willis that I am afraid of due to the shine Marinelli appears to have taken to each one of them.

I have a problem with his outlook with player evaluation. He seems more interested in grinding production out of modest talent than he is taking talented players and making them great.

His best success has been with taking great talent like Warren Sapp, Tommie Harris and Simeon Rice, rather than plugging away with the schlubs.

You can take a simple look with guys like Collier and Willis and wonder what the hell makes them valued. They both look like JAGs.

Agreed, especially Collier. Don't like him even a little.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I don't think any of them are worthy of a second round pick and there will be better Dlineman taken in the second/third round of this draft.
There is depth at DL, so I don't follow along. Guys like Zach Allen and Jaylen Ferguson at DE and DTs guys like Dre'mont Jones and Jeffrey Simmons could slide too. I like Ferguson quite a bit.

Top Bottom