X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a huge fan of a WR at 58 but Deebo might be a BPA situation at that point.

Comment

Cowboys were all over Jaylon Ferguson's workout per Tony Pauline:

Leon Lett of the Dallas Cowboys was on hand today and word was Jerry Jones was flying in to meet with Ferguson. One of Fergusonís official visits is with the Cowboys, though the team would have to maneuver up if they want to select him in the draft.

His workout was not all that great per other reports. But it looks like we don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        Cowboys were all over Jaylon Ferguson's workout per Tony Pauline:

Leon Lett of the Dallas Cowboys was on hand today and word was Jerry Jones was flying in to meet with Ferguson. One of Fergusonís official visits is with the Cowboys, though the team would have to maneuver up if they want to select him in the draft.

His workout was not all that great per other reports. But it looks like we don't care.

He is a hustle guy but not explosive at all. I really hope we don't draft him. He isn't what we need at all.

Comment

Comment

2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

EDIT: I guess he deleted the tweet.
                        Last edited by Iamtdg; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Comment

Not much new here except the inclusion of Trystan Hill.

Comment

If I remember right, more often than not Dallas doesn't end up drafting players they have in for visits or is that just in the past? Don't pay as much attention as I used to.

Comment

Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                                If I remember right, more often than not Dallas doesn't end up drafting players they have in for visits or is that just in the past? Don't pay as much attention as I used to.
                                Not true, especially with first rounders. But this year is different with no first round pick. Even the visits reflect far more middle round type players.

Comment

Working...
                                X