2019 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I pull for two teams in sports, UGA and Cowboys.

Its fucking eerie how similar the two are on the field. I mean has anyone REALLY ever seen Jason Garrett and Kirby "not so" Smart in the same place at the same time? I don't think so.

midswat

... soon
The ACC is so pathetic I’m all for Clemson not making the CFP for the same reason UCF didn’t deserve to go a few years ago

https://twitter.com/solidverbal/stat...332828674?s=21

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The ACC is so pathetic I’m all for Clemson not making the CFP for the same reason UCF didn’t deserve to go a few years ago

https://twitter.com/solidverbal/stat...332828674?s=21

I agree. But you know they'll get the benefit of the doubt based on what they've accomplished in recent years.

If there are somehow 5 or more teams that finish the season undefeated and 4 of those teams have a better SOS than Clemson, I would love to see how the playoff committee spins it so that Clemson is shoehorned into the playoffs.

midswat

... soon
Jesus Christ I just remember Tennessee plays Oklahoma next year. In Norman.

So not only do we play UGA, Florida, and Alabama every year... we have to play Oklahoma also?

Meanwhile clemson plays who - wake Forrest and duke? TF is this bullshit

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

So not only do we play UGA, Florida, and Alabama every year... we have to play Oklahoma also?

When you are a crappy school then you have to go be somebodys bitch.

midswat

... soon
When you are a crappy school then you have to go be somebodys bitch.
Touché. And I put a lot of stock into these words because being a tech fan I know you know what you’re speaking of.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Touché. And I put a lot of stock into these words because being a tech fan I know you know what you’re speaking of.
No we are below crappy. We don't even get the bitch slapping. We are just ignored.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life

Maybe you should have your team petition to join the ACC

midswat

... soon
Maybe you should have your team petition to join the ACC
I wouldn’t object.

But seriously, how are FSU and Miami so bad, for so long. Dabo basically has like 11 glorified scrimmages to get ready for the CFP.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I wouldn’t object.

But seriously, how are FSU and Miami so bad, for so long. Dabo basically has like 11 glorified scrimmages to get ready for the CFP.
But they manhandled Alabama from the vaunted SEC

midswat

... soon
But they manhandled Alabama from the vaunted SEC
I’m sure having 12 glorified scrimmages helped.

If youre taking a shot at the sec idk. I’m not one of those sec is better than everyone types. SEC, Big 12, and Big 10 seem like easily the best conferences where most of the premier talent goes.

SEC was the premier there for a stretch at the beginning of this century when Auburn, Alabama, Florida, and LSU were just passing the torch back and forth. Not as strong anymore, although I could see LSU taking it all this season.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I see that Tech is running the bend but break defense today.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
disgraceful loss for Wisconsin. they left tons of points on the field, and it finally caught up to them.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Texas had their hands full with Kansas. Les Miles has brought Kansas to becoming a pretty good competitive team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom