Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Those are horrible.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That would me must watch TV. Please make this happen.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Aggies on the job tonight!! :towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I thought Georgia Tech was supposed to be transitioning to more of a traditional, pro-style offense?

I'm watching their game against Clemson and they're still a very run heavy team. They just ditched the triple-option stuff.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I thought Georgia Tech was supposed to be transitioning to more of a traditional, pro-style offense?

I'm watching their game against Clemson and they're still a very run heavy team. They just ditched the triple-option stuff.
I didn't get to watch since it was on the ACC channel. But yeah, it is disappointing. But they don't have a QB and probably never will.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I didn't get to watch since it was on the ACC channel. But yeah, it is disappointing. But they don't have a QB and probably never will.
You will always have Reggie Ball, though.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I understand the thinking here.

Gotta win the hearts and minds since they won't be winning many games on the field.

So at least he's winning something, amirite?

1bigfan13

Staff member
Houston's offense scares the hell out of me. D'Eriq King is the exact type of QB that always destroys Oklahoma defenses. I'm hoping this new defensive coaching staff surprises me, but as of now I'm expecting this to be the typical 48-44 type of game that Oklahoma is usually involved in.

If the defense actually surprises me and holds Houston under 20 points while creating a couple of turnovers and getting a few sacks in the process, I will openly weep like 95 year old Cubs fans did in 2016.

1bigfan13

Staff member
A touchdown mask? They've officially hit rock bottom as a program.

If Bobby Bowden were dead he'd be rolling over in his grave.

1bigfan13

Staff member
A 2-10 Sunbelt Conference team (Georgia State) that's only been playing at the FBS level for 3 years has marched into Neyland Stadium and is about to beat Tennessee.

35-23 with 4:45 to play in the 4th Quarter.

:lol

D

Deuce

A 2-10 Sunbelt Conference team (Georgia State) that's only been playing at the FBS level for 3 years has marched into Neyland Stadium and is about to beat Tennessee.

35-23 with 4:45 to play in the 4th Quarter.

:lol
Picked to finish last in their division and they went into Knoxville and punched UT in the face.

But, yanno.... Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom