X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Texas secondary is really weak. The defenders are not even close to getting any coverage. Might be good news for OU and the rest of the conference. Their running game is barely average.
    They've had a ton of injuries at the RB position. I think they only have 1 actual RB active for this game. I heard the plan was to spell him with converted WRs and DBs.

Comment

• The Oklahoma defense actually looks like they may have a little fight in them for a change. Hard to tell given the caliber of opponent they've faced these forst two weeks (Houston & S. Dakota), but so far so good.

They even forced 3 turnovers tonight. That's huge considering they only had 11 all of last season.

The biggest difference that I've noticed is the secondary is actually playing man to man, press coverage for a change. The days of watching Oklahoma CBs give opposing WRs 10 yards of cushion while playing in a soft zone coverage appear to be over. Guys look like they actually understand their assignment and don't look near as confused as they've typically looked.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
        The Oklahoma defense actually looks like they may have a little fight in them for a change. Hard to tell given the caliber of opponent they've faced these forst two weeks (Houston & S. Dakota), but so far so good.

They even forced 3 turnovers tonight. That's huge considering they only had 11 all of last season.

The biggest difference that I've noticed is the secondary is actually playing man to man, press coverage for a change. The days of watching Oklahoma CBs give opposing WRs 10 yards of cushion while playing in a soft zone coverage appear to be over. Guys look like they actually understand their assignment and don't look near as confused as they've typically looked.
        Pretty much. It is however to soon know anything for sure with the competition they have played but as you say at least the alignments and coverage schemes have changed.
        Since Day One

Comment

The Oklahoma defense actually looks like they may have a little fight in them for a change. Hard to tell given the caliber of opponent they've faced these forst two weeks (Houston & S. Dakota), but so far so good.

That was tonight's game against the "team" you played?
          #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post

That was tonight's game against the "team" you played?
                    I'm just looking for any sign of life and fight from the defense.

I know I'll have to wait until conference play begins in order to get some real answers. Initially I though this week's game against UCLA would be a decent test but the Bruins have looked horrible this year. I don't think they could beat Kansas.

Comment

• Fucking teasips.
                      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• His name is Jaylond Adams, a Jr. WR from Southern Miss.

Comment

His name is Jaylond Adams, a Jr. WR from Southern Miss.
                          That stride is unbelievable for the turnover pace he Iís doing.
                          Since Day One

Comment

I'm just looking for any sign of life and fight from the defense.

I know I'll have to wait until conference play begins in order to get some real answers. Initially I though this week's game against UCLA would be a decent test but the Bruins have looked horrible this year. I don't think they could beat Kansas.
                            UCLA got sucked by the Chip Kelly. It probably will set them back at least another 5 yrs hiring that fucktard.

Comment

• I agree and disagree with Tebow's take.

I think the college game is special and should not be all about money.

But damn, these kids make these schools millions.

Comment

• The old saying is be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Paul Johnson would never have lost to The fuckin' Citadel.

Comment

Working...
                                X