DCC FFL 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I have a suggestion.

If we do decide to allow the trading of draft picks, I'd like to have the draft order set at least a week before draft day.

Currently the draft order won't be set until 30 minutes before the draft. I think people would want more than 30 minutes to negotiate a trade. I know I certainly will.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I have a suggestion.

If we do decide to allow the trading of draft picks, I'd like to have the draft order set at least a week before draft day.

Currently the draft order won't be set until 30 minutes before the draft. I think people would want more than 30 minutes to negotiate a trade. I know I certainly will.
I think I can do that...

BTW, I'm still waiting on one more person, who has been provided with the information, to claim their spot.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Ok, everybody's finally in... the league has been created and everybody can start setting their pre-draft lineup anytime they want.

RE: the trading of draft picks

I have no way of setting the order prior to the draft. This is the description Yahoo gives for the trade feature:

"Increase the level of strategic competition in your league by allowing managers to trade draft picks for next year’s draft. When this setting is enabled, managers can trade draft picks in any round for players and/or other draft picks. Once a trade involving a draft pick is made, this setting cannot be disabled. Draft pick trading is not available for auction draft leagues."

Since it involves future draft picks, I think we'll be passing on this feature. Let me know otherwise.

1bigfan13

Staff member
That sounds like something that would be best suited for keeper leagues.

I vote we pass on the trade feature.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I vote we pass as well.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If anyone's interested in getting another league going, I would be all in that bidness.

Playmaker

Brand New Member
Since I missed out on this league, I'd be interested in getting into another.

D

Deuce

Just a heads up, I won't be around for the draft. I'll have my pre-rankings set on time but you'll have to do without my rapist wit in the chat.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Anyone else have an issue with the day/time?

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Staff member
Draft is roughly one hour away.

Cotton

Staff member
Nice draft. 2233 and Deuce got hosed by the autodraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom