DCC FFL 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Lol I autodrafted and still got a RELATIVELY sick team, some of you guys are jackasses.

D

Deuce

Nobody gets hosed by the autodraft if they stack their board appropriately.
I stacked the front half of my board and it paid off. He thinks I got hosed but yahoo gave my draft an A- and top grade.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I stacked the front half of my board and it paid off. He thinks I got hosed but yahoo gave my draft an A- and top grade.
Of course they gave you an A. They drafted it for you.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well, shit. Just got off work. I'm afraid to go see what kind of mess I ended up with.

D

Deuce

Of course they gave you an A. They drafted it for you.
They drafted for me based on my list. Had I not created a list, I probably would have ended up with some POS RB in the 2nd instead of the best QB. lawl

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I do like the draft analysis that they've added.

I got a C but everyone knows you can't truly judge a draft until three years have passed. :unsure

D

Deuce

I got a C but everyone knows you can't truly judge a draft until three years have passed. :unsure
Considering Ace got the lowest grade, I think it's pretty accurate.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Just a few picks after I got the text about Andre Brown breaking his leg the CPU picks him for Duece. I was so hoping it was going to be 2233but I got a chuckle out of that.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Being as you kept picking the Snickers Sleepers, I thought for sure you'd have a higher grade.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for not being at the draft last night... I was at my brother's yesterday and he had the NFL.com's live preseason game package, so I sat down to watch some of the game before I came home, well, after that first quarter my mind was definitely no longer on football, I got home a while later and that's when I saw a the blinking alert message on my desktop: "your draft begins in 20 minutes".

Unfortunately our draft had been over for 3 hours at that point. This is the first time in 13 years that I have failed to show up for a draft.

It is funny though that karma saw fit to stick me with the two quarterbacks that represent (to me) everything that's wrong with the "new NFL" (i.e. the read-option quarterback)... at least I could have respected having RGIII, if I had to have one.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for not being at the draft last night... I was at my brother's yesterday and he had the NFL.com's live preseason game package, so I sat down to watch some of the game before I came home, well, after that first quarter my mind was definitely no longer on football, I got home a while later and that's when I saw a the blinking alert message on my desktop: "your draft begins in 20 minutes".

Unfortunately our draft had been over for 3 hours at that point. This is the first time in 13 years that I have failed to show up for a draft.

It is funny though that karma saw fit to stick me with the two quarterbacks that represent (to me) everything that's wrong with the "new NFL" (i.e. the read-option quarterback)... at least I could have respected having RGIII, if I had to have one.
No sweat, man.

We've all got caught up in the moment of watching a worthless preseason game and ruining an entire fantasy draft that we are the commish of. :unsure

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
*****BREAKING NEWS*****

The head coach of the 0-5 1bigfan Trojans has been fired.

Assistant Head Coach & GM Perry Cones has assumed control of the team.

This comes on the heels of the Lane Kiffin firing making this the second Trojans coach to be shown the door before the season's midway point.

Rev

Staff member
:lol

D

Deuce

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

This comes on the heels of the Lane Kiffin firing making this the second Trojans coach to be shown the door before the season's midway point.
New regime usually means cleaning house and rebuilding. Tell Mr. Cones to call me when he's ready to deal a RB.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
*****BREAKING NEWS*****

Not surprised, really.

When you have not one, but two Snickers sleepers on your team, you're pretty much destined to have a bad year.

Rev

Staff member
New regime usually means cleaning house and rebuilding. Tell Mr. Cones to call me when he's ready to deal a RB.
Yeah. Duece needs some RBs. :lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Deuce and I face each other in the DCC championship this weekend.

Deuce, as the champ said in Harlem Nights:

"Don't take this ass whipping personally"

:art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom