2018 Fantasy Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Pick 2:

Fournette vs Tennessee (I believe he is back at practice)
Brandin Cooks vs. Chargers
DeSean Jackson vs Pittsburgh

I want to put in Jackson but 3 weeks in a row with a big game?? Cooks has done pretty good so far with the big plays (just no TDs) and worry about the hamstring of Fournette...
I would do Cooks and Jackson. I'm not convinced Fournette will be back.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I would do Cooks and Jackson. I'm not convinced Fournette will be back.
Same here, also even if Fournette is back I don't see Jax chancing hurting him again if they get a lead vs Tennessee

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
AJ Green vs Carolina or Agholor vs Indy

Matt Ryan vs NO or Rapistburger vs Tampa?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Dare I sit a hobbled Aaron Rodgers vs Washington for Deshaun Watson vs a shitty Giants D or am I overthinking this?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
AJ Green vs Carolina or Agholor vs Indy

Matt Ryan vs NO or Rapistburger vs Tampa?
Green for sure. Dont think you can go wrong with either Ryan or Rapistburger. I would probably go with Ben.

Rev

Staff member
Dare I sit a hobbled Aaron Rodgers vs Washington for Deshaun Watson vs a shitty Giants D or am I overthinking this?
I have a similar decision in one league and according to Yahoo the Giants give up the 6th fewest points to QBs. I would stick with Rodgers.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm playing Rodgers.

Rev

Staff member
Fournette at home against Jets
Ridley home against Cincinnati
D Jackson at Chicago

Pick one.

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Staff member
Thats the way im leaning but really dont know why Im worrying. Goff and Cooks got me 78 Thursday night so not sure I really need to bother.

Cotton

Staff member
Thats the way im leaning but really dont know why Im worrying. Goff and Cooks got me 78 Thursday night so not sure I really need to bother.
I have Goff and Kupp both on the bench. :budd

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Fournette at home against Jets
Ridley home against Cincinnati
D Jackson at Chicago

Pick one.

Rev

Staff member
yuck.... looks like a lost year...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I have a question for you guys and I think it's a pretty tough one... I'm in a bind with byes, plus I have three QBs after picking up Mahomes early so I need to let one go.

Would you rather have Cousins or Watson for a backup? Can't decide. Thinking Cousins will be more steady, while Watson has more potential for huge games. I haven't seen Watson play this year though, so not sure how he looks coming off the knee. I know he's been a lot better the last couple of weeks than the first couple.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I have a question for you guys and I think it's a pretty tough one... I'm in a bind with byes, plus I have three QBs after picking up Mahomes early so I need to let one go.

Would you rather have Cousins or Watson for a backup? Can't decide. Thinking Cousins will be more steady, while Watson has more potential for huge games. I haven't seen Watson play this year though, so not sure how he looks coming off the knee. I know he's been a lot better the last couple of weeks than the first couple.
No chance of trading one of them?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Good question, but not really. I need to do it by about 30 minutes from now because I need to get TY Hilton to a backup position before the game tonight. :unsure I doubt many of them can respond that quickly anyway.

TY Hilton isn't even that good, but Yahoo has him on the No Cut list. :mad

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Good question, but not really. I need to do it by about 30 minutes from now because I need to get TY Hilton to a backup position before the game tonight. :unsure I doubt many of them can respond that quickly anyway.

TY Hilton isn't even that good, but Yahoo has him on the No Cut list. :mad
Well that sucks..I'd check Cousins/Watsons schedule and see who has the better matchup for the week you're playing them then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom