Stefon Diggs is now a gametime decision :skurred

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Stefon Diggs is now a gametime decision :skurred

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I started Breida in place of Crowell. We will see if it pays off.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just missed out on the playoffs thanks to recent injuries to two of my top scorers...OBJ and Melvin Gordon. :mad

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I just missed out on the playoffs thanks to recent injuries to two of my top scorers...OBJ and Melvin Gordon. :mad
We just had the first round of playoffs and I was behind by 11 points and he had Diggs. I had Goff and Cooks and before the game was already thinking about the championship game because in our league QBs score crazy points. Fucking Bears defense.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
We just had the first round of playoffs and I was behind by 11 points and he had Diggs. I had Goff and Cooks and before the game was already thinking about the championship game because in our league QBs score crazy points. Fucking Bears defense.
I won in the first round in my money league thanks to the Bears holding Gurley to under 8 points :towel

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Two years ago I had both Gordon and Julio Jones get hurt at the end of the year to kill me.

Here's a tough one, I think: Kenny Golladay or Tyler Lockett? I'm leaning Lockett based on the Chiefs lousy defense and lousy WR defense in particular. I mean they're starting Orlando Scandrick for God's sake.

But Golladay is the bigger physical target and will get a lot more opportunities. Most sites I look at have them very close this week.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Two years ago I had both Gordon and Julio Jones get hurt at the end of the year to kill me.

Here's a tough one, I think: Kenny Golladay or Tyler Lockett? I'm leaning Lockett based on the Chiefs lousy defense and lousy WR defense in particular. I mean they're starting Orlando Scandrick for God's sake.

But Golladay is the bigger physical target and will get a lot more opportunities. Most sites I look at have them very close this week.
Holliday is listed as questionable with a chest injury and if he does play he faces Xavier Rhodes.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I know, but he had a tough matchup last week and went for 147 or something. And Lockett is tricky because they run the ball so much and he doesn't get many targets... but he has a TD in most games.

Just saw where Stafford is questionable too now? I guess I'll stick with Lockett.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Who is Circumcised Mosquito in our fantasy league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom