2017 Fantasy Football Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cant afford to do that. Just looked at the guy that beat me to Morris and he has McCoy, Hunt, Aaron Jones, Montgomery, Bernard, Forte, and now Morris. Butthead is going to just keep him on the bench.
Ugh, I just traded for Morris. Had to give up Abdullah but to me it's worth it. I've got a couple of other Abdullah level RBs on my roster. With Zeke going down, I've at least got McFadden and Morris no matter which direction the Cowboys go.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hell, just take the L for the week. :lol
I've got a rough week in my fantasy coming. I'm literally starting fat Lacey because Seattle's coach said he is giving him the full work load this week and they have a probowl LT supposedly starting for them this week.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
A quick one for you guys...

Kenny Stills with a back issue vs a bad Tampa secondary or Bruce Ellington who will start in place of Will Fuller and has been targeted more frequently with Savage as QB vs a slighty better secondary?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
A quick one for you guys...

Kenny Stills with a back issue vs a bad Tampa secondary or Bruce Ellington who will start in place of Will Fuller and has been targeted more frequently with Savage as QB vs a slighty better secondary?
Ouch those are ugly choices, think I'd go with Stills

Rev

Staff member

Rev

Staff member
Yeah and it gets worse because im having to do this without Zeke and Watson. I should still make the playoffs and if I somehow make it to the championship game I get Zeke back.

Rev

Staff member
I got your vote and I asked my brother as well. He chose Ellington just based on targets with Savage. So with a tie I did what any rational person would do and I asked my wife. She chose by the color of the uniforms... J/k. Her choice was based on the back issue.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I got your vote and I asked my brother as well. He chose Ellington just based on targets with Savage. So with a tie I did what any rational person would do and I asked my wife. She chose by the color of the uniforms... J/k. Her choice was based on the back issue.
Shoulda went with Stills

Rev

Staff member
Shoulda went with Stills
Yes i should have. I also sat Baltimore defense. Have 57 points on the bench but luckily Im still going to win my match providing Gordon gets a decent day.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yes i should have. I also sat Baltimore defense. Have 57 points on the bench but luckily Im still going to win my match providing Gordon gets a decent day.
I need 30ish points to win in my money league and have Dak and Gordon left so I'll hope he has a good day with you

Rev

Staff member
I need 30ish points to win in my money league and have Dak and Gordon left so I'll hope he has a good day with you
I have a 10 point lead with Gordon and Eagle defense left. He has Giovani Bernard and Seattle defense.

In other news in this league I've lost Zeke and Watson. Now Chris Thompson leaves the game in a leg cast. I'm down to Gordon and Kenyan Drake as my RBs.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think I may have the biggest choke job collapse in fantasy football history this week. I was 99% to win in my money league going in to last nights game with a 27+ point lead. I had Dak playing, and they had the Eagle's defense. Thanks to Dak Prescott's -1.2 points, only scoring 9 as a team, and serving up 4 turnovers and a defensive TD, I lost by just over 2 points.

Thanks a lot, you motherfucker.

To add insult to injury, I had Ben Roethlisberger and his 37 points on my bench. I was going to switch them out because of Tyron and Zeke being out, but forgot the Steelers played on Thursday and didn't get it done in time. FML.

Rev

Staff member
I think I may have the biggest choke job collapse in fantasy football history this week. I was 99% to win in my money league going in to last nights game with a 27+ point lead. I had Dak playing, and they had the Eagle's defense. Thanks to Dak Prescott's -1.2 points, only scoring 9 as a team, and serving up 4 turnovers and a defensive TD, I lost by just over 2 points.

Thanks a lot, you motherfucker.

To add insult to injury, I had Ben Roethlisberger and his 37 points on my bench. I was going to switch them out because of Tyron and Zeke being out, but forgot the Steelers played on Thursday and didn't get it done in time. FML.
If it makes you feel better I had 85 points sitting on my bench this week. I still won but could of had more style points.

:unsure

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
No ppr, pick 1- Doug Martin, Marshawn Lynch, or Adrian Peterson

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I would go with Martin.
Way I'm leaning too, no faith in Lynch vs Denver or AD vs anyone with shit at qb. Hopefully I can get at least 5-7 points from volume with Doug

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Way I'm leaning too, no faith in Lynch vs Denver or AD vs anyone with shit at qb. Hopefully I can get at least 5-7 points from volume with Doug
He's up and down, but he is more consistent than Lynch or AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom