2017 Fantasy Football Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Not So New Member
Any chance of Adam Vinatieri getting me 16 points today?

midswat

... soon
Flex position:

Orleans darkwa or kelvin Benjamin

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Tyreek Hill is a fun but frustrating player to have on your team. If you look at his weekly scoring he scores 15+ in a PPR league every other week. The other weeks it under 10. Its like clockwork so I know what to expect from him next week.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tyreek Hill is a fun but frustrating player to have on your team. If you look at his weekly scoring he scores 15+ in a PPR league every other week. The other weeks it under 10. Its like clockwork so I know what to expect from him next week.
He has been great for me in PPR. Of course I also have Antonio Brown who is constantly a PPR beast.

But Hill is a deep threat. He isn't going to catch a bunch of 10-15 yard passes. He is basically all gimmicky short stuff and then deep bombs. If he doesn't get the bomb in a game, he isn't going to put up big points.

Rev

Staff member
He has been great for me in PPR. Of course I also have Antonio Brown who is constantly a PPR beast.

But Hill is a deep threat. He isn't going to catch a bunch of 10-15 yard passes. He is basically all gimmicky short stuff and then deep bombs. If he doesn't get the bomb in a game, he isn't going to put up big points.
I understand that but its always every other game. Not any back to back or run of games either way.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I understand that but its always every other game. Not any back to back or run of games either way.
Yeah it is kind of funny how it is literally every other game. Not that he is ever putting up bad numbers but it's like 8 pts than 25 and back and forth.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Trevor Siemian vs the Eagles or Andy Dalton vs the Jags?

Cotton

Staff member
Waiver wire.
Nothing there. This is a 12 team league that I had Rodgers in. I'm having to piece together my QB spot.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nothing there. This is a 12 team league that I had Rodgers in. I'm having to piece together my QB spot.
In a 12 team league there have to be better options available

I'm in a 16 team league that has better options available and teams are hording QBs in that league.

Cotton

Staff member
In a 12 team league there have to be better options available

I'm in a 16 team league that has better options available and teams are hording QBs in that league.
Case Keenum was about it, but I was able to work a trade. I got Carr, and they got Cameron Brate and Tarik Cohen.

Keep in mind, I have Ertz, Lamar Miller, and Jerrick McKinnon to cover TE and RB.

Rev

Staff member
I have had a rough week. Lost Zeke and Melvin Gordon. Is on a bye. So have to fill a rb spot. Your choices (I know, I know): Javorius Allen, Kenyan Drake (taking a chance that he is getting the shot in Miami), McFadden, or Tarik Cohen.

Cotton

Staff member
I have had a rough week. Lost Zeke and Melvin Gordon. Is on a bye. So have to fill a rb spot. Your choices (I know, I know): Javorius Allen, Kenyan Drake (taking a chance that he is getting the shot in Miami), McFadden, or Tarik Cohen.
That's tough, but I think I take a chance with Cohen. He catches a lot of passes out of the backfield.

Rev

Staff member
That's tough, but I think I take a chance with Cohen. He catches a lot of passes out of the backfield.
Well forget Cohen. Just looked and he is on a bye.

Rev

Staff member
Hell, just take the L for the week. :lol
Cant afford to do that. Just looked at the guy that beat me to Morris and he has McCoy, Hunt, Aaron Jones, Montgomery, Bernard, Forte, and now Morris. Butthead is going to just keep him on the bench.

Cotton

Staff member
Cant afford to do that. Just looked at the guy that beat me to Morris and he has McCoy, Hunt, Aaron Jones, Montgomery, Bernard, Forte, and now Morris. Butthead is going to just keep him on the bench.
Jesus Christ. Stash much?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'd go with Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom