X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
    That's tough, but I think I take a chance with Cohen. He catches a lot of passes out of the backfield.
    Well forget Cohen. Just looked and he is on a bye.
    #Fire Garrett

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post
      Well forget Cohen. Just looked and he is on a bye.
      Hell, just take the L for the week.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Cant afford to do that. Just looked at the guy that beat me to Morris and he has McCoy, Hunt, Aaron Jones, Montgomery, Bernard, Forte, and now Morris. Butthead is going to just keep him on the bench.
        #Fire Garrett

Comment

Cant afford to do that. Just looked at the guy that beat me to Morris and he has McCoy, Hunt, Aaron Jones, Montgomery, Bernard, Forte, and now Morris. Butthead is going to just keep him on the bench.
          Jesus Christ. Stash much?
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I have had a rough week. Lost Zeke and Melvin Gordon. Is on a bye. So have to fill a rb spot. Your choices (I know, I know): Javorius Allen, Kenyan Drake (taking a chance that he is getting the shot in Miami), McFadden, or Tarik Cohen.
            I'd go with Drake
            2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Ugh, I just traded for Morris. Had to give up Abdullah but to me it's worth it. I've got a couple of other Abdullah level RBs on my roster. With Zeke going down, I've at least got McFadden and Morris no matter which direction the Cowboys go.

Comment

I've got a rough week in my fantasy coming. I'm literally starting fat Lacey because Seattle's coach said he is giving him the full work load this week and they have a probowl LT supposedly starting for them this week.

Comment

A quick one for you guys...

Kenny Stills with a back issue vs a bad Tampa secondary or Bruce Ellington who will start in place of Will Fuller and has been targeted more frequently with Savage as QB vs a slighty better secondary?
                  #Fire Garrett

Comment

A quick one for you guys...

Kenny Stills with a back issue vs a bad Tampa secondary or Bruce Ellington who will start in place of Will Fuller and has been targeted more frequently with Savage as QB vs a slighty better secondary?
                    Ouch those are ugly choices, think I'd go with Stills

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                      Just noticed that I won in our league last week by .6 points.....
                      #Fire Garrett

Comment

Yeah and it gets worse because im having to do this without Zeke and Watson. I should still make the playoffs and if I somehow make it to the championship game I get Zeke back.
                        #Fire Garrett

Comment

I got your vote and I asked my brother as well. He chose Ellington just based on targets with Savage. So with a tie I did what any rational person would do and I asked my wife. She chose by the color of the uniforms... J/k. Her choice was based on the back issue.
                          #Fire Garrett

Comment

I got your vote and I asked my brother as well. He chose Ellington just based on targets with Savage. So with a tie I did what any rational person would do and I asked my wife. She chose by the color of the uniforms... J/k. Her choice was based on the back issue.
                            Shoulda went with Stills

Comment

Shoulda went with Stills
                              Yes i should have. I also sat Baltimore defense. Have 57 points on the bench but luckily Im still going to win my match providing Gordon gets a decent day.
                              #Fire Garrett

Comment

Yes i should have. I also sat Baltimore defense. Have 57 points on the bench but luckily Im still going to win my match providing Gordon gets a decent day.
                                I need 30ish points to win in my money league and have Dak and Gordon left so I'll hope he has a good day with you

Comment

Working...
                                X