2017 Fantasy Football Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I have Demarco Murray back on my team. All the websites you look at still have him as a good player, but every time I watch him he looks awful, like UFA bad.

BTW, I'd have gone with Kupp out of those three WRs, I think. The Fins are such a trainwreck. I guess maybe they get so far behind the Pats give them some cheap prevent-defense yards, though. Watkins hasn't done much all year -- not sure if they're doubling him or what.

midswat

... soon
Kamara did his best to turn a probable loss to at least giving me a shot. Doubt I win but it should be close either way

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I literally only needed 10 more yards from Lamar Miller to beat my opponent and of course Miller exits the game early with an injury.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Kenny Stills vs Denver or

Austin Ekeler vs Cleveland, Randall Cobb vs TB, or Mike Wallace vs Det

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I'd go Ekeler I think :shrug

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Good lord. Good luck with that. :lol

Rev

Staff member
Good lord. Good luck with that. :lol
Yeah. Only issue was the Denver and their secondary. 5 wins in a row with having to choose from players like that, though.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah. Only issue was the Denver and their secondary. 5 wins in a row with having to choose from players like that, though.
I might still got with Stills, regardless.

Cotton

Staff member
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]

:art
:lol

I figured I would wake up to this. You beat me by .22 points. I don't think I have ever had a game that close before. What sucks, is that pretty much knocked me out of the playoffs.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol

I figured I would wake up to this. You beat me by .22 points. I don't think I have ever had a game that close before. What sucks, is that pretty much knocked me out of the playoffs.
When the steelers were still passing with a minute left to go, I was thinking WTF are they doing. Then the last pass went to JuJu and I was all NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Three more yards and you would have had me. That was a sweet open field tackle... ~whew~

Cotton

Staff member
When the steelers were still passing with a minute left to go, I was thinking WTF are they doing. Then the last pass went to JuJu and I was all NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Three more yards and you would have had me. That was a sweet open field tackle... ~whew~
I didn't watch the game, but I was watching the stat tracker on my phone. Going into the 4th quarter, I just knew I had it won. Woke up this morning, and had a hearty chuckle when I opened Yahoo. (actually, I cried a little bit, but whatevs)

Cotton

Staff member

[MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION]

Rev

Staff member

[MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom