X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    I'd go Williams before Carson just for guaranteed 10+ touches but Carson does have a much higher ceiling if you feel like gambling. Another possible is Javorius Allen with Woodhead hurt
    Yeah I ended up with Williams. I could have gotten Carson as well but it would have cost me probably cutting someone like Perine. Who I think is going to get carries for the Redskins eventually this season. Their starter is just not good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
      Yeah I ended up with Williams. I could have gotten Carson as well but it would have cost me probably cutting someone like Perine. Who I think is going to get carries for the Redskins eventually this season. Their starter is just not good at all.
      I'm stashing Perine in a couple leagues, I don't believe fat Rob will be the main guy for the whole season either
      2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Nelson Algohar or Davante Adams?

A fluke start or a guy that has to share with other top weapons.
        #Fire Garrett

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post
          Nelson Algohar or Davante Adams?

A fluke start or a guy that has to share with other top weapons.
          I had to make a similar decision. Davante Adams or Rishard Matthews. I chose Adams, because Matthews is facing the Jags defense this week. I think I would go Adams in your case, as well. I just don't see Agholor doing what he did again this week.
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Jarvis Landry or Chris Hogan or Jameson Crowder?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Slamdance View Post
              Jarvis Landry or Chris Hogan or Jameson Crowder?
              Landry. He is showing as questionable, but it sounds like he is playing.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I can't decide who's worse? The Volunteers or my fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by midswat View Post
                  I can't decide who's worse? The Volunteers or my fantasy team.
                  That's easy. Just ask yourself if your fantasy D would have lost on a Hail Mary while playing cover 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                    That's easy. Just ask yourself if your fantasy D would have lost on a Hail Mary while playing cover 2.
                    It wasn't a hail mary. It was a tie ball game and the Gators have a talented field goal kicker, so the defense was designed to protect against a completion that would've gotten them into long FG range. The play broke down when our back up safety (our starter was lost for the year the week leading up to this game) didn't keep good position and when we let the QB roll out of the pocket.

It was a miracle play that hurts the heart, for sure. But we weren't playing a cover two against a hail mary.

Comment

[MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION], you beat me by .14 points you sonofuva
                      2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

Comment

Originally posted by dallen View Post
                        [MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION], you beat me by .14 points you sonofuva

Comment

I won one of my matches by 5 points. I know it wasn't as close as Dallens loss but I'm in a ppr league and he picked up 15 points of my 20 point lead in the first quarter alone. For some reason they stopped throwing to him after that.
                          #Fire Garrett

Comment

I have a question. I'm new at this -- always resisted playing FF until last year when a buddy of mine got left in a bind and needed me to fill in at the last second. I had some fun with it last year.

Why do I see Russell Wilson rated so highly? He seems to me like a guy who is better in real life than in fantasy. He got autodrafted for me (that's how into my draft I was) and I needed a backup so I picked up Carr. Of course Carr has been vastly better so far this year.

Speaking of that, do you guys find that the FF "experts" aren't that good? Most of the free sites I look at, I don't understand a lot of the rankings. Like Carr being way below Wilson, for instance.
                            2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
                              I have a question. I'm new at this -- always resisted playing FF until last year when a buddy of mine got left in a bind and needed me to fill in at the last second. I had some fun with it last year.

Why do I see Russell Wilson rated so highly? He seems to me like a guy who is better in real life than in fantasy. He got autodrafted for me (that's how into my draft I was) and I needed a backup so I picked up Carr. Of course Carr has been vastly better so far this year.

Speaking of that, do you guys find that the FF "experts" aren't that good? Most of the free sites I look at, I don't understand a lot of the rankings. Like Carr being way below Wilson, for instance.
                              Other than last year Wilson was averaging 500+ rushing yard points in addition to his passing. I did see a few sites having him ranked fairly high for a qb this year and I didn't, the combo of a shitty OL and coming off a injured down season had me rank him middle of the pack for qb
                              2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by midswat View Post
                                It wasn't a hail mary. It was a tie ball game and the Gators have a talented field goal kicker, so the defense was designed to protect against a completion that would've gotten them into long FG range. The play broke down when our back up safety (our starter was lost for the year the week leading up to this game) didn't keep good position and when we let the QB roll out of the pocket.

It was a miracle play that hurts the heart, for sure. But we weren't playing a cover two against a hail mary.
                                Hit a bit of a nerve there [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION].

Comment

Working...
                                X