Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
For that have David Johnson on your fantasy teams.... broken wrist, likely out like 10 weeks.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For that have David Johnson on your fantasy teams.... broken wrist, likely out like 10 weeks.
The real question is Kerwynn Williams worth giving up my number 2 waiver wire claim? I have Zeke as my RB1 but my RB2 is pretty weak. Spencer Ware getting hurt screwed me so now my RB2 is a mashup of Abdullah/Jaquizz Rodgers. And I'm holding onto Perine because I think he will become the Skins starter at some point this season.

Although waiver wire #1 will probably claim Williams. Just realized he has David Johnson, so it seems like a no brainer for him.

peplaw06

Brand New Member
Check out Chris Carson (SEA) and Tarik Cohen (CHI) too if Williams doesn't work out.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Cohen is already picked up. I wonder if Carson is worth burning my waiver spot on.
I'd go Williams before Carson just for guaranteed 10+ touches but Carson does have a much higher ceiling if you feel like gambling. Another possible is Javorius Allen with Woodhead hurt

kidd

DCC 4Life
I dropped Eddie Lacey and picked up Kerwynn Williams. My RBs are Jordan Howard and Isaiah Crowell. My flex is LeGarret Blount.

Should I replace any of my starters with Williams?

Cotton

Staff member
I dropped Eddie Lacey and picked up Kerwynn Williams. My RBs are Jordan Howard and Isaiah Crowell. My flex is LeGarret Blount.

Should I replace any of my starters with Williams?
I would put Williams in ahead of Howard. Tarik Cohen looks like he is about to take over the full-time role in Chicago.

EDIT: I'm also now seeing that Howard was limited in practice yesterday.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd go Williams before Carson just for guaranteed 10+ touches but Carson does have a much higher ceiling if you feel like gambling. Another possible is Javorius Allen with Woodhead hurt
Yeah I ended up with Williams. I could have gotten Carson as well but it would have cost me probably cutting someone like Perine. Who I think is going to get carries for the Redskins eventually this season. Their starter is just not good at all.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah I ended up with Williams. I could have gotten Carson as well but it would have cost me probably cutting someone like Perine. Who I think is going to get carries for the Redskins eventually this season. Their starter is just not good at all.
I'm stashing Perine in a couple leagues, I don't believe fat Rob will be the main guy for the whole season either

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Nelson Algohar or Davante Adams?

A fluke start or a guy that has to share with other top weapons.

Cotton

Staff member
Nelson Algohar or Davante Adams?

A fluke start or a guy that has to share with other top weapons.
I had to make a similar decision. Davante Adams or Rishard Matthews. I chose Adams, because Matthews is facing the Jags defense this week. I think I would go Adams in your case, as well. I just don't see Agholor doing what he did again this week.

midswat

... soon
I can't decide who's worse? The Volunteers or my fantasy team.

midswat

... soon
That's easy. Just ask yourself if your fantasy D would have lost on a Hail Mary while playing cover 2.
It wasn't a hail mary. It was a tie ball game and the Gators have a talented field goal kicker, so the defense was designed to protect against a completion that would've gotten them into long FG range. The play broke down when our back up safety (our starter was lost for the year the week leading up to this game) didn't keep good position and when we let the QB roll out of the pocket.

It was a miracle play that hurts the heart, for sure. But we weren't playing a cover two against a hail mary.

dallen

Senior Tech
[MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION], you beat me by .14 points you sonofuva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom