2017 Fantasy Football Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Post your teams, ask for advice, post your big wins. I want to start separating these FF threads by years to make it easier to find stuff.

This is one of my teams. This is the team I lost Spencer Ware 15 mins after drafting him.

Cotton

Staff member
You both can shut your mouths.

I agree, it's not my best work.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You both can shut your mouths.

I agree, it's not my best work.
I like the Jarvis Landry pick. I think he's going to have a huge year with Cutler.

Your RBs are going to kill you, though. You couldn't get your hands on one stud?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Also, OJ Howard could hurt your Cameron Brate pick.

Cotton

Staff member
I like the Jarvis Landry pick. I think he's going to have a huge year with Cutler.

Your RBs are going to kill you, though. You couldn't get your hands on one stud?
I drafted Ware, but he got hurt right after I drafted him. He would have had a huge year this year.

Cotton

Staff member
For those that might have him on your team, Andrew Luck is not playing week 1. Scott Tolzien is the starter.

D

Deuce

I took part in my first Auction Draft last night. So much fun. We should do that next year.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
One of my other leagues.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Questions for the week...

Dion Lewis or Adrian Peterson? First off its a PPR league and before last years injury filled season Lewis was scoring high in this league. Now don't know how the Patriots are using him. Almost feel like it could be one last great season from Peterson but he hasn't played in the preseason. Plus they are going to split with Ingram (until either one or both get hurt).

Donte Moncrief or Randall Cobb?

Who would you start?

D

Deuce

Questions for the week...

Dion Lewis or Adrian Peterson? First off its a PPR league and before last years injury filled season Lewis was scoring high in this league. Now don't know how the Patriots are using him. Almost feel like it could be one last great season from Peterson but he hasn't played in the preseason. Plus they are going to split with Ingram (until either one or both get hurt).

Donte Moncrief or Randall Cobb?

Who would you start?
The easy one first...Cobb. I wouldn't trust Tolzien to get the ball to anyone.

As for the first, I honestly don't know. AP will get a lot of touches, imo, because he's AP in his first game with them. But I haven't read much about Lewis coming back.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The easy one first...Cobb. I wouldn't trust Tolzien to get the ball to anyone.

As for the first, I honestly don't know. AP will get a lot of touches, imo, because he's AP in his first game with them. But I haven't read much about Lewis coming back.
Thanks. I completely forgot about Luck not playing.

midswat

... soon
First time caller here

Zach Ertz or Kyle Rudolf?

kidd

DCC 4Life
LeGarret Blount or Eddie Lacey for my flex position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom