DCC FFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

midswat

... soon
After the afternoon games I had like a 8% chance to win this week.

Didnt even watch last nights game but imagine my surprise to see I got the win.

Like Journey said, Don't stop..... believing.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Losing David Johnson in the first week crushed my season. 2,000+ combined yards and 10-15 TDs gone in the blink of an eye.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So in our league Chris Thompson has scored over 50 points the last two weeks. That is going to force me to put him in the starting lineup where he will then proceed to score like crap. That's fantasy luck but at least I'm prepared for it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Losing David Johnson in the first week crushed my season. 2,000+ combined yards and 10-15 TDs gone in the blink of an eye.
I tried benching Russell Wilson and his 42 points this week to give you a fighting chance, but my team is just too damn good.

Sorry.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I tried benching Russell Wilson and his 42 points this week to give you a fighting chance, but my team is just too damn good.

Sorry.
Yeah that was an epic beat down. Even David Johnson wouldn't have helped me this week.

midswat

... soon
You should have an easy road [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]. My team is in disarray.

Kelvin Benjamin just got traded to Buffalo and hasn't played with them yet, likely won't have any chemistry with the QB.
Davonte Freeman is knicked up.
Mike Evans is suspended
Tyreek Hill, Zach Ertz, and Nelson Agholor are all on their bye.
Jameis Winston is injured and out.

Not looking good for the good guys.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You should have an easy road [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]. My team is in disarray.

Kelvin Benjamin just got traded to Buffalo and hasn't played with them yet, likely won't have any chemistry with the QB.
Davonte Freeman is knicked up.
Mike Evans is suspended
Tyreek Hill, Zach Ertz, and Nelson Agholor are all on their bye.
Jameis Winston is injured and out.

Not looking good for the good guys.
If Kamara has near the week he did this last week, it should be a close race. But, yeah, overall, that sucks. I benched Will Fuller, because Savage never even looks his way, but got JuJu back this week. We will see.

midswat

... soon
If Kamara has near the week he did this last week, it should be a close race. But, yeah, overall, that sucks. I benched Will Fuller, because Savage never even looks his way, but got JuJu back this week. We will see.
I’m hoping furniturenett breaks more team rules.

midswat

... soon
Kinda got lucky this week. Between bye weeks, injuries and suspensions I was scrambling. But fortunately [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] left a lot of points on the bench and played shitty no names instead.

I’ll take it.

Cotton

Staff member
Kinda got lucky this week. Between bye weeks, injuries and suspensions I was scrambling. But fortunately [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] left a lot of points on the bench and played shitty no names instead.

I’ll take it.
Which shitty no names did I play? Was it Hunter Henry vs Austin Hooper? What no names did I start?

This should be interesting.

midswat

... soon
I was busting balls. I acknowledged I got lucky. Had to take some kind of shot... its in my nature.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I was busting balls. I acknowledged I got lucky. Had to take some kind of shot... its in my nature.
Putting this in last years FF thread where people were talking about Iamtdg's shitty drafting was an interesting twist.

Well played.

Cotton

Staff member
Putting this in last years FF thread where people were talking about Iamtdg's shitty drafting was an interesting twist.

Well played.
I didn't even realize it had been put in the wrong thread.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I didn't even realize it had been put in the wrong thread.
I doubt Middy did either. But I just wanted to point out where people were talking about your shitty drafting.

:tippytoe

Cotton

Staff member
I doubt Middy did either. But I just wanted to point out where people were talking about your shitty drafting.

:tippytoe
Incorrectly talking about my shitty drafting. Get that shit straight.

midswat

... soon
Courtesy bump to (a) remind you all that I won this last year (b) ask if you queers are going to do this again this year

Cotton

Staff member
[MENTION=7]P_T[/MENTION]?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom