DCC FFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Logging in from the office computer worked for me. :towel

I'm in.

I had to pay through Pay Pal. I tried to pay with my credit card but Yahoo's system checks against the card's billing address so when I pushed the button to confirm payment I received the same "restricted state" message. So I tried the Pay Pal method and it worked for me.

midswat

... soon
Okay I think I fucked up some how.

I registered and paid. I changed my team name to midswat. Then I got the orange notificiation at the top saying that I hadn't paid yet. I figured I just didn't click something, so I paid again. Now when I went to go look at the draft rankings, it says I have two teams: Midswat and Douglas Okayest Team

Please delete the Okayest Team one from the contest. If you can't refund the money, then please count it towards one of the people in Florida or wherever that won't allow them to register.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I'm new to the internet.

D

Deuce

Okay I think I fucked up some how.

I registered and paid. I changed my team name to midswat. Then I got the orange notificiation at the top saying that I hadn't paid yet. I figured I just didn't click something, so I paid again. Now when I went to go look at the draft rankings, it says I have two teams: Midswat and Douglas Okayest Team

Please delete the Okayest Team one from the contest. If you can't refund the money, then please count it towards one of the people in Florida or wherever that won't allow them to register.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I'm new to the internet.
If you can apply it to me, I can venmo you the fee and we're good.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
It won't let me transfer ownership of a team (in a cash league).

BTW, [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] and Charles B still need to pay their entry fee.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

BTW, [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] and Charles B still need to pay their entry fee.
Maybe middie can give him the login to that team and he can change the pw and run that team.

I will pay tonight.

D

Deuce

BTW, @Iamtdg and Charles B still need to pay their entry fee.
Does the league allow co-ownership? I know the espn leagues do and he can just add me.

midswat

... soon
They're both under the same email. So no shared login

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Hey [MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION], do you want me to remove your duplicate team or do you want to delete it yourself?

midswat

... soon
Hey [MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION], do you want me to remove your duplicate team or do you want to delete it yourself?
Just delete it. Did I pay $20 twice? I need to know because if so I'm gonna have to sell my ass on Craigslist to pay my card off. :unsure

vince

Not So New Member

Damn calling them out!

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Just delete it. Did I pay $20 twice? I need to know because if so I'm gonna have to sell my ass on Craigslist to pay my card off. :unsure
:lol ... yes, but you will (should) be reimbursed for the team that is deleted.

Cotton

Staff member
Can we please not ever use Yahoo ever again?

Thanks.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Can we please not ever use Yahoo ever again?

Thanks.
Agree. I'd much rather use espn or fleaflicker and just use leaguesafe if we want to make it a money league

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I agree too... I guess after they got hacked, they had to make changes. They went way overboard tho.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Agree. I'd much rather use espn or fleaflicker and just use leaguesafe if we want to make it a money league
After Sunday Im not a fan of the ESPN site at all. I was literally watching the screen as it picked my first three picks without me even knoing it. Its hard for me to explain but the screen I had was the same as if I logged on 30 mins before the draft. I could see the timers and they were working as people were choosing but couldnt pick any players. Couldnt see who was chosen nor any that were kept. Once I refreshed it started working but that was after starting off with Fournette, Ty Montgomery, and DeAndre Hopkins. Not really would have chosen any of them at that moment I dont think.

Cotton

Staff member
After Sunday Im not a fan of the ESPN site at all. I was literally watching the screen as it picked my first three picks without me even knoing it. Its hard for me to explain but the screen I had was the same as if I logged on 30 mins before the draft. I could see the timers and they were working as people were choosing but couldnt pick any players. Couldnt see who was chosen nor any that were kept. Once I refreshed it started working but that was after starting off with Fournette, Ty Montgomery, and DeAndre Hopkins. Not really would have chosen any of them at that moment I dont think.
That's weird, because it worked fine for me.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Are we still doing the DCC money league? I noticed we still have an odd number of teams.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Yeah, [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] was/is still having issues... if he can't, [MENTION=94]Rayman[/MENTION] was the 11th person to want in, and since there is no 12th, he said he would be the alt if someone could not or did not join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom