DCC FFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Ok... 31st it will be. Info will be sent out soon.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I need to set up a VPN or something. Apparently I'm in a restricted state that doesn't permit online fantasy cash leagues so I can't register at the moment. Gay.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I need to set up a VPN or something. Apparently I'm in a restricted state that doesn't permit online fantasy cash leagues so I can't register at the moment. Gay.
Wait, what?

1bigfan13

Staff member
Wait, what?
It was news to me as well. Apparently playing in cash fantasy leagues isn't allowed in Florida.I tried to set up my team and as soon as the page loaded a I receive a message across the top of the scree telling me I can't register from a restricted location (restricted state: Florida).

D

Deuce

Same here. I sent PT a pm last night that Florida was on the restricted list.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I use ipVanish for my Kodi. It is worth the money.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Well, that sucks... if it's gonna be a pain in the ass, I can cancel the contest part (everyone's money would be refunded) and we just play for bragging rights. Or we could send one person here our entry fees to be the "bank" via paypal, then they can send the money to the winner.

Let me know, I'll look for other options.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well, that sucks... if it's gonna be a pain in the ass, I can cancel the contest part (everyone's money would be refunded) and we just play for bragging rights. Or we could send one person here our entry fees to be the "bank" via paypal, then they can send the money to the winner.

Let me know, I'll look for other options.
Sounds like it will be a pain in the ass to do it through them. I say we just do it for bragging rights. But, I'm fine with someone else acting as the bank, too. I just don't want to.

midswat

... soon
I came to register, but see there now is uncertainty if we're doing cash or not?

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'm going to try to register from my office computer tomorrow morning. Our network is managed from the Virginia/DC area so it always looks like I'm signing in from there when I sign into my Google/Yahoo accounts.

Hopefully the fantasy sites haven't been blocked.

If that doesn't work I'm fine either dropping out or going strictly bragging rights.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Yeah, it's a money league unless [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION] can't get in, then I'll cancel the contest part. I'll wait til midnite Monday to make the change.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm going to try to register from my office computer tomorrow morning. Our network is managed from the Virginia/DC area so it always looks like I'm signing in from there when I sign into my Google/Yahoo accounts.

Hopefully the fantasy sites haven't been blocked.

If that doesn't work I'm fine either dropping out or going strictly bragging rights.
This is a free vpn I use for location restricted sites- https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/browsec-vpn-free-and-unli/omghfjlpggmjjaagoclmmobgdodcjboh?hl=en-US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom