2016 Pro Pick 'em League

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Damn, we all killed it this week. Every single person submitting picks hit double digits. That's nuts.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I ended with 165. Yahoo submit failed and I didn't check to see if it saved. Still wasn't enough...

Cotton

Staff member
So, I can't remember. Do we pick the playoffs, too? We have 3 tied for #1 right now. We have to pick playoffs to decide it, or how does that work?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So, I can't remember. Do we pick the playoffs, too? We have 3 tied for #1 right now. We have to pick playoffs to decide it, or how does that work?
The winner is decided by which username has the least amount of letters, or reverse alphabetical order. Not sure which, but it's definitely one of those.

Cotton

Staff member
The winner is decided by which username has the least amount of letters, or reverse alphabetical order. Not sure which, but it's definitely one of those.
I'm going to need you to quote the rulebook. Or like throw up a bunch of links, Jiggy-style, or something.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Don't say the name or he will show up.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Week 6 I only made 4 picks and damnit I would be up if I'd have remembered sooner and got the others in.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Congrats to Iamtdg. I think the leader board already calculated tie breakers etc if you put them in. If you didn't, sucks to be you!

Top Bottom